Fatass Curry update

tiger0330

Legend
I hope Curry beasts it when he comes back and the Knicks go on a 10 game winning streak, thats the only way the Knicks will be able to trade the loser. Make no mistake about it, the Knicks do not want him, he is fools gold.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I agree... If by some miracle we get him back maybe catch some fire and win some games... Then trade him for an expiring contract... Lordy.. I would be so happy...

New New York

Quiet Storm
Chill... that N*gga looks sick!

Who the f*ck?

I thought Plaxico was locked up :shrug:

LOL!

Well this might be the best news we have gotten all season!

Rumor has it that November 18th might be the day for his return. http://www.newsday.com/sports/baske...-weight-curry-practices-with-knicks-1.1578506

All it takes is for him to just be able to show he can still effectively score when the ball is given to him and we should be able to dump him

G-State,OKC,Sac could all be potential suitors.

Our chances of moving him just went from ice ice cold to luke warm.....and hell I'll take that for now!

But is it me or does he still look a lil chunky?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Got to give credit where it's due. Curry allegedly is under 300lbs. He lost like 50lbs from the summer to now. He ****ed up for getting fat and out of shape in the first place but he still gets credit for the effort. Would you rather he just sat back Jerome James style and just collect a check? Stop bitchin.

This team has absolutely no inside presence. I'm hoping for a miracle and that Curry can be halfway affective again. If not you can throw this season away.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Woooooowwwwwwwzeeersssss.......

He's lost a TON TON of weight....

I'm speechless. He looks like Chris Webber.

Supermansdaddy

Benchwarmer
Congrats to him. He's had a hard time the last couple years, and many lesser men would have just packed it in and collected his millions. But for him to work his ass off and get back to where he is now is unbelievable. To lose that much weight in one summer takes a crazy amount of work. I hope it all works out, he and the Knicks deserve it.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
DAMN GOOD JOB! Hopefully we catch a winning streak with him. He looks like a beast. We trade him quick or not, I think Eddy can help us win games. Eddy Curry will inspire people for losing THAT MUCH weight. That is nuts. GO EDDY and help us win some games!