Thread: Starting Lineup

Hybrid View

Question Mark Starting Lineup

What does everybody think the starting line up is gonna be Tuesday in Miami? I think to give us a boost over the Heat, we need the following starters...

PG - Chris Duhon
    SG - Nate Robinson
    SF - Al Harrington
    PF - David Lee
    C - Darko Milicic

We need Duhon to cover Chalmers (That should be an easy matchup)
    Nate Robinson can match Wade in scoring and keep him busy
    Al Harrington has an easy advantage over the mentally troubled Michael Beasley
    David Lee & Darko Milicic can provide us with the necessary strength we need in the paint against Haslem and O'neal

And if we need a boost off the bench, just call on Douglas's Defense, Gallo's 3 point shooting, & Chandler's toughness. Lets hope on a great playoff push from our boys

What do you guys think should be the lineup in Miami?

Nyk Logo

It's fun to play around with the line up. So I'm gonna throw the eventual lineup (not immediate) of Duhon, Chandler (once his handle and agression improve), Gallo (once he that gets much needed quick step and strength),Harrington and Darko (his presence is essential on both sides of the court). Then you'd have a ton of energy and scoring flying off the bench with Douglas, Nate, Lee and Jeffries. Of course, it's an alternative I'm throwing because I don't want to be undersized right out of the tip by having Duhon and Nate. Both the starters and the guys coming out of the bench will provide intensity on D and consistent offense.

Of course it'll never happen, Lee has to start (by what was shown on the preseason he'll most likely start at the 4 and JJ at the 5). Chandler will be at the 3. My doubt is at the SG. Mike D has been hinting Lil Nate as a starter, but there's no way to tell what will happen. Of course, as it has been said: who finishes is much more important than who starts.

Originally Posted by KnickKnacks
    What does everybody think the starting line up is gonna be Tuesday in Miami? I think to give us a boost over the Heat, we need the following starters...

PG - Chris Duhon
    SG - Nate Robinson
    SF - Al Harrington
    PF - David Lee
    C - Darko Milicic

David Lee & Darko Milicic can provide us with the necessary strength we need in the paint against Haslem and O'neal

And if we need a boost off the bench, just call on Douglas's Defense, Gallo's 3 point shooting, & Chandler's toughness. Lets hope on a great playoff push from our boys

I'm sorry but Nate would get ate up by Wade in every way... start Chandler to give us a chance at stopping him on D.

Darko isn't gonna start at all... especially since he never did in preseason.

Duhon
    Nate
    Will
    AL
    DLee

Veteran

with the players we have, i can envison the 2010 class of free agents, taking less $$$ to come and play in new york... def pencil in lebron and wade... we mite even be able to to somehow get amare or bosh (not both) to sign along with lebron and wade.

Originally Posted by paris401
    with the players we have, i can envison the 2010 class of free agents, taking less $$$ to come and play in new york... def pencil in lebron and wade... we mite even be able to to somehow get amare or bosh (not both) to sign along with lebron and wade.
    Is this a serious statement or a joke?

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    obvious sarcasm is obvious

PG- Duhon
    SG- Nate
    SF- Chandler
    PF- Harrington
    C- Lee

I really don't like this lineup but it's the one we'll start with this season. I really think we need to move Chandler/Nate for a legit SG to contend for the playoffs.

PG - Chris Duhon
    SG - Nate Robinson
    SF - Al Harrington
    PF - David Lee
    C - Darko Milicic

I agree with this line-up. Just because Darko didn't start during the preseason don't mean a thing. The preseason isn't setup to figure out who you are going to start, but to give some of the new players and rookies time to adjust to the team and coach. The preseason doesn't count for anything.

I hope not, so I can make it my sig for being the Dumbest Post I have seen in my two years!

We should use my 2K starting five

Duhon (no other choice)
    Chandler
    Harrington
    Lee
    Darko

My lone concern is that I think Darko is one of those players who looks better as a bench player than a starter, but I would love to be wrong about that!

If dantoni was smart he will start a real center with good defense this what I don't understand sometimes he just baffles me with these starting line ups and he knows milicic defense is better than jefferies I wanna win not experiment.

Veteran

with our starting lineup poss being
    PG- Duhon
    SG- Nate
    SF- Chandler
    PF- Harrington
    C- Lee

i'll let u guys guess if i am serious or not....

According to Alan Hahn's blog D'Antoni confirmed that Al Harrington, Jared Jeffries, David Lee, Wilson Chandler and Duhon will start in the season opener.

Case closed.

I dunno, man.He could be right.And with Kobe's favorite player being D'Antoni growing up, he could be coming too in the near future!

Originally Posted by KnickKnacks

PG - Chris Duhon
    SG - Nate Robinson
    SF - Al Harrington
    PF - David Lee
    C - Darko Milicic

Thats a better lineup then what Mike D is going to put out there. For some reason Mike D has a hard-on for Jeffries all this time and hasn't realized how valuable Darko is to this team.