Which Net would you retaliate against?

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
I would love to put RJ on the floor - Oakley style. Oak was just released,maybe we could bring him back as our hitman? LOL! Who do you want to slam?

MATT

Rookie
Well, either Kidd for that taunting, Jefferson because I don't like him, or Martin for the same reason.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
KMart
JKidd
RJ
Collins

I can't stand the first three and Collins for what he did to TT. If the Knicks can find a way to decapitate all four, I would be very happy!!!!!!!!

JJtheKnick

Starter
K MART is nothing with out jason kidd
its soo ture if u watch him play with out kidd in the game he cant even get rebonds

e_D

Benchwarmer
Richard Jefferson would definately be the first punk to get dropped like a bad habit.. talkin all that shit with his highpitched homo voice.. KMart is next cuz he thinks he's hard but yea.. he aint shit without Kidd.. Kidd is after that cuz of what he tried doin to FWill.. bitchass, im gladd FWill stood up for himself.. Im mad at what collins did to TT, but he prolly just did it cuz the above three asses put him in the mind state that he could bully us.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I would have to say Kidd. He is the engine of that team. Of course there are Nets that I hate more than him, but it would benefit the Knicks the most, having Jason Kidd taken out to the abulance. Jason Collins needs to be taught how to respect other ball players, that foul was flagrant, I don't care what anyone says. Its times like these that I wish we had the old Knicks from the early or mid 1990's. ....Oakster or LJ wouldn't stand for that B.S..