• 35-40

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • 41+

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend
This is crazy the heat defense is terrible the whole team crams into the paint so a drive in and pass out would create alot of 17 foot to 20 foot jumpers.

Lee is taking it to any Heat defender in the paint.
Gallo is terrible on defense, and if Chandler shoot one more 3-ball....
Harrington need to take lessons from D.Wade on dunking

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This team doesn't know how to finish. When things slow down the strategy seems to be just chuck it up for a three and hope it goes in. This strategy combined with a lot of poor outside shooters does not equal success.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
gallos looking pretty solid so far and the rest of our bench has been shit that needs to change in the second half if were gonna win this game

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Is it me or I'm watching the exact same team of last season? No passion, no aggressivness, no nothing...just shoot three balls from wherever you are!
We won't go anywhere with this redneck coach.

TunerAddict

Starter
Can we make a shot? I'd have to assume that eventually if you just randomly throw a ball at the hoop one might happen to go in...Still waiting for that one lucky instance.

TunerAddict

Starter
Is it me or I'm watching the exact same team of last season? No passion, no aggressivness, no nothing...just shoot three balls from wherever you are!
We won't go anywhere with this redneck coach.

How the hell is our coach a "redneck?"

Scribbles

Rotation player
This is embarrassing.

When will the Knicks drive it to the hoop. We look like pansies.

The shot is obviously not going in, take it to the hole!!!

Scribbles

Rotation player
Okay it's REALLY REALLY getting embarrassing now.

No DEFENSE whatsoever and our shots aren't even hitting the rim.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
When I remember the days of the true Knicks (Ewing, Oakley, Starks, Spree, Houston etc...) and see the current team, I just want to cry, it's ****in sad to see these morons with that uniform.