• 35-40

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • 41+

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCharles34

All Star
looks like quite a game thread from jpz...im definitely gonna have to comeback and read the whole thing when i have more time

i like tuners idea for our new gameplan...just give the ball to the cock.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Yeah, when are people going to stop blaming the coach and realize WE HAVE NO TALENT!! There isn't a single starter on this team. Everybody is a bench player.

TunerAddict

Starter
Yeah, when are people going to stop blaming the coach and realize WE HAVE NO TALENT!! There isn't a single starter on this team. Everybody is a bench player.

Pretty much.

Gallo is a Richard Jefferson style 3rd option. And that is it. Everyone else is a bench player.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
i just dont get why wade was given so many open mid range shots

they barely even ran plays half the time, wade would just move out and jeffries and chandler would BARELY contest

same thing happened with chandler against superstars last year

he NEVER steps up to them on the perimeter

not saying chandler was bad overall but the team defense was half-assed to me, i dont understand how u can play with no adrenaline and lose by so much in the FIRST game of season

that was horrible and its pathetic how it didnt even seem like the team was amped enough to wanna stay with the heat throughout the game

the first quarter kept the knicks satisfied

gallinari shot it well tonight but as a team the saying is true, live by the shot, die by it, so he's gonna have to learn to drive a BIT more

chandler has developed a VERY NICE spin move, more plays need to be ran so he can use it more

duhon needs to come off the bench, i actually see him as being the SIXTH man strictly doing pick & rolls with david lee and harrington

robinson or douglas should've started @ sg tonight because JEFFRIES IS A BUM OVERALL, especially in the regular season

i actually thought he would only start in preseason and that it wouldn't transfer to regular season

his awareness on offense is in a ditch and for a fact i know the score wouldve been closer had chandler or gallo started in his place, there is NO WAY he is a better defender than either of them, barely equal so there is no advantage starting him

robinson sadly was shut down by miami's help defense in the paint otherwise he would've hit some nice bankers

overall the knicks still live by the shot

even though they can create many open 3 pointers, certain players like chandler and jeffries SHOULDNT be taking so many, EVER

reduce chandler 3PT attempts, cut jeffries minutes in HALF, tell chandler to step up on perimeter, run a few plays for gallo in the post where he has an effective up & under, give more minutes to douglas and run more plays for robinson, he is TOO FAST and TOO GOOD of a dribbler to be strictly freestyling, have some kind of set plays for him

if knicks fix all that they will improve dramatically, im just surprised they had no adrenaline tonight, freaks the shiit outta me

TunerAddict

Starter
I mean, this isn't even a lot of threes shot compared to some teams...I remember hearing about some D2 coach where they go up the court and get the best 3 they can get in the first 5 seconds or some shit... And they're like top in the nation....

Why does this matter? It doesn't. Just an interesting story. D2 ball =/= NBA. Just felt like sharing. Sharing is caring after all.

New New York

Quiet Storm
One Game fellas.

The way we play, we look really good when we win and horrible in defeat.

I pretty much figured we would get blown out tonight

We will bounce back with a win against Char on Friday

TunerAddict

Starter
One Game fellas.

The way we play, we look really good when we win and horrible in defeat.

I pretty much figured we would get blown out tonight

We will bounce back with a win against Char on Friday

Yep. Just 1 game. 81 to go. And Charlotte got raped by Boston....A Boston without their obese, slightly retarded child to help rape men in the paint.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
wow @ ginobli putting and-1 moves on chris paul tonight

if onnly we had a creative SG like that

for now we're stuck with power dribblers that can only work off picks and screens

KingCharles34

All Star
lol the cavs lost to the craptors :lol:
mysmilie_409.gif

Im not tryin to be negative but i dont know how anyone can expect this team to be good this year...we'll probably win about 30 games, theres no way we can make the playoffs with duhorn as our point guard.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Yep. Just 1 game. 81 to go. And Charlotte got raped by Boston....A Boston without their obese, slightly retarded child to help rape men in the paint.

LOL about Glen Davis, I think you may be right about him being slightly retarted, dude is like Bizarre from D-12 in basketball shorts!

Bizarre-3.jpg

And lets look at tonight's loss this way, we are still a half game better than The Cavs who are now 0-2!

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Well, I'm seeing one GLARING problem defensively.

Lee and Harrington. With these two guys as our front court, we're in for a world of hurt. They were in when the huge run happened, and were a big part of it. O'Neal had a bunch of easy buckets because they weren't communicating and were simply watching. Two guys in the area, but neither guarding him.

Maybe we should try a zone defense...

I somewhat agree with that but let not forget that JJ was also in instead of Darko. Why?
We know that D-Lee is not the best interior defender and also undersized but he is our best defensive rebounder. He should be our PF and Darko our center. Period. Too bad Dangtoni think JJ wil have any trade value playing 36 min with those stats. That what he gives you in 10-12 min minus the assists.

And there were positives from this game.

We can see that Gallo can shoot himself out of a slump into a high fg%, and that when Chandler grows testicles and drives he gets better shots midrange because they back off him, he draws fouls, and he can get some layups/dunks.

Darko is also the shit. Guy had his hand on a bunch of balls and played great D....Until Nate took out his legs.

Toney Douglas looked good when he got that last 2 minutes of playtime.

Jordan Hill looked lost in his 2 mins, took a terrible shot.

Hughes should have played. We needed his man D on Chalmers.

Agreed 100%