KO is back

rady

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.knicksonline.com/

I see some images on the homepage are still not being displayed, seems strange since they seemed ok in the tests, anyway i'll fix that tomorrow.

Works the best on Firefox, but IE users shouldn't have any troubles with it.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Good job, Rady. It looks well put together.

My only concern is that it may be malfunctioning somewhat. It took me a while to log-in and also had some difficulties when I was editing my game thread. Hopefully these are only small glitches that will soon go away.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm.. i don't know about that. Nothing on the forums has changed, so this part should work as fine as it always has

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Rady,

Site looks great!

I just have one suggestion. In the "Recent forum threads:" section in the home page, could you have that reset everytime a new post in a thread is made? Like you had with the old site.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose it's related to the way the new site does its cache. I guess i could make something about that but it's possible it will slow down the page loading.

I will however see if there's something i can do about it!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Those were the headlines from the old website, i'll have to investigate if there's a way to get the current ones back.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose it's related to the way the new site does its cache. I guess i could make something about that but it's possible it will slow down the page loading.

I temporarily disabled the cache, let me know if the site now loads horrible, or at least slower then before.