Game Thread NY KNICKS vs. GAY-LADELPHIA 7:30PM at MSG 10/31/09

AVERBAL ASSASSIN PRODUCTION

PRESENTS TONIGHT'S GAME:

THE NY KNICKS

<center>
    </center>

vs.

Gay-ladelphia 69ers

Welcome everyone, tonight's match-up is a great one. Our NY KNICKS take on some ****ty team from philly. Our run-and-gun style versus their more physical, hard-nosed style of play. Also, tonight's game is the home opener. So, it should be an eventful night at the Garden.

The line-ups:

FOR NY-

PG- Chris Duhon SG- Wilson Chandler SF- Jared Jeffries

PF- Al Harrington C- David Lee

FOR philly:

JOINT OF THE DAY-

WU-TANG CLAN- BRING DA RUCKUS

Last edited by KING~POETIQ; Oct 31, 2009 at 10:20.

This is as good as its gonna get right here

Hopefully we do a better job tonight than last night, its going to be real hard though...

i saw the thread where duhorn said the team was takin games seriously, they beta get serious and get ready to put a show in the garden. also im hoping we dont keep chuckin up so many 3's especially when we are in positions where we dont need to. imo chandler has looked horrid on offense in both games. he takes low percentage outside shots, and at time he looks idiotic. we all kno he has got atletism and strength, so hopefully he'll attack the basket more, and only take those outside shots when hes got a clean look. and the last thing i really want to see if gallo using his 3 pt range to aid him in attackin the basket. teams are probalbly starting to realize that gallo can light it up, and he can use that to his advantage.he should master the pump fake, like dirk does, and drive to the basket more, eitha creating a shot for another man or gettin an easier shot for himself. as much as i like seein the big **** stroke it from the outside *no homo* i really want to see his overall offensive reportroie improve. i believe in my knicks, and if they put the effort into this game, it'll be a good one.

I'm just gonna say right now... Funniest thread of the year... Hands down! hahaha

LETS ****ING GO KNICKS!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Default NY vs Gaytown

NY Knicks vs Gayladelphia 76ers
    NY Yanks vs Gayladelphia Phillies
    NY Giants vs Gayladelphia Eagles

How could all this NY vs gayness happen on 1 weekend?

Go Bricks!

Hi there... I'm going to try and watch the game online (since I'm in Brazil and have no access to a good sports cable channel), and I wanted to know two things. First, if you have any recs of free sites I might use and second, if anyone could confirm the time the game starts (is it in about twenty minutes? I'm trying to do the timezone calcs and I want to know if I did it right).

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    I'm just gonna say right now... Funniest thread of the year... Hands down! hahaha

LETS ****ING GO KNICKS!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!
    Lol. Yo, with the way the knicks are playing right now, I think they're still taking a nap...zzzzzzz I'ma join 'em.

Somebody wake me up when these knicks start playin' like a professional basketball team

How does Gallo hit 2 3s in like the first cpl mins then not see the ball till the end of the 2nd quarter?

Gallo starting for Al i heard....let's hope Al does better off the bench and Gallo can start off shooting good early to gain his confidence.

Chandler, Duhon, Harrington, N8 should have to drive the ball to the hoops and attempt a layup b4 they're allowed to shoot from 3. Hard to get in a rhythm when you're clanking 30-footers. PLUS, they are momentum killers.

Gallo should be the only guy with a green light.

I have to believe they want to "showcase" Jeffries so they can shed his contract. I see no other reason why he is starting and shooting so much.

Duhon is so bad... WTF. Why is he starting and why is he captain of the knicks wtfff???? doesn't make sense

Originally Posted by Torp
    Duhon is so bad... WTF. Why is he starting and why is he captain of the knicks wtfff???? doesn't make sense
    Brandon Jennings right now is better than Chris Duhon. Hurts we have that still Hill wearing out the bench. Not having a PG is our biggest issue right now.

Still, our coach is horrible. We cannot shoot. You think his game plane would be to attack the rim and get into a rhythm. Instead, more jump shots and more bricks.

Winning 20 games this season is looking like a stretch by the way they're playing.

What churns my stomach is the fact that we don't have a lottery pick to make up for a lost season neither.

Ok... I'm giving up on watching it online, my internet connection sucks right now and I can't stand to watch 3 seconds and have it stop on me. So if anyone knows of any good sites for downloading the game after it ends, please send me a PM. (I'm going to have stay away from this thread in order not to get spoiled!)

Thanks!