NY KNICKS vs. GAY-LADELPHIA 7:30PM at MSG 10/31/09

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Now that gallo is healthy and hes playing like it i could see exactly why we drafted him dude is flat out nasty

Gallo and Harrington :aplause::aplause::aplause::aplause::aplause::aplause::aplause::aplause:

everyone else :shrug::shrug::shrug:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I have a new found respect for Danilo. He's a beast and in time I honestly believe he can be better than Dirk. That's a hell of an endorsement coming from me.

Benching Harrington wasn't a good move. Right now he's a vocal leader and that's what the Knicks have been missing for the last few years. Hughes is a hit or miss. What we need is an inside presence. Lee is good he's not a center. I'm not sold on Darko but Jeffries does NOT need to start. Start Harrington at PF (Harrington is listed as 40lbs heavier than Gallinari) and Gallinari at SF. Chandler had a bad game but he's more consistent then Hughes.

Lee
Harrington
Gallinari
Chandler
Duhon

Paul1355

All Star
I have a new found respect for Danilo. He's a beast and in time I honestly believe he can be better than Dirk. That's a hell of an endorsement coming from me.

Benching Harrington wasn't a good move. Right now he's a vocal leader and that's what the Knicks have been missing for the last few years. Hughes is a hit or miss. What we need is an inside presence. Lee is good he's not a center. I'm not sold on Darko but Jeffries does NOT need to start. Start Harrington at PF (Harrington is listed as 40lbs heavier than Gallinari) and Gallinari at SF. Chandler had a bad game but he's more consistent then Hughes.

Lee
Harrington
Gallinari
Chandler
Duhon
I disagree. Sometimes coming off the bench can just be a player's game. Harrington started two games and shot 35%. He comes off the bench, gains focus knowing that he is being benched for his poor shooting, and then shoots over 60% in game 3. I think being benched helped Al make better shots and not force shots which he always does. Maybe Al is better off the bench. The same can be applied to Wilson Chandler. Both players have proven to be great off the bench and struggle many times when being starters.

It doesn't matter if Al starts or not because he will still get over 30 min a game. A guy like Gallo can be a better "starter" because he can come out scoring right away where Al harrington needs to heat up which can take a few quarters sometimes. Al is a streak shooter and having him start a game missing 6,7, or 8 in a row can kill us for the rest of the game. Coming off the bench should continue because it worked for Al's favor.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Larry Hughes is a bum. He had one lucky game. Most of the time, he shoots bricks, plays selfish, and gets injured every 10-20 games. He does not belong in the starting lineup, or on the active list. The Cavs and Bulls got rid of him for a reason.

JayJ44

Starter
Gallo's stats for the season so far:
<dl id="prastats"><dt>PPG</dt><dd>22.7</dd><dt>RPG</dt><dd>4.70 </dd><dt>APG</dt><dd>1.3</dd><dt class="pralast">EFF</dt><dd class="pralast">+ 19.67</dd></dl>You haven't even seen him at his best. I can't wait until he starts getting more touches and starts slashing more.

TunerAddict

Starter
I disagree. Sometimes coming off the bench can just be a player's game. Harrington started two games and shot 35%. He comes off the bench, gains focus knowing that he is being benched for his poor shooting, and then shoots over 60% in game 3. I think being benched helped Al make better shots and not force shots which he always does. Maybe Al is better off the bench. The same can be applied to Wilson Chandler. Both players have proven to be great off the bench and struggle many times when being starters.

It doesn't matter if Al starts or not because he will still get over 30 min a game. A guy like Gallo can be a better "starter" because he can come out scoring right away where Al harrington needs to heat up which can take a few quarters sometimes. Al is a streak shooter and having him start a game missing 6,7, or 8 in a row can kill us for the rest of the game. Coming off the bench should continue because it worked for Al's favor.

Co-sign

This was the first game Al actually played well in, and starting is overrated to be honest. Starting doesn't make you more effective then someone else, its all about how much time you get, how many shots, etc...

Starting is just a vanity thing...

metrocard

Legend

Lee
Harrington
Gallinari
Chandler
Duhon

You're an idiot.

Being 40 pounds heavier doesnt mean anything...Gallo is like 225....Harrington is really 265?...he's 245 actually

doesn't matter. He's soft and he's strong physically, but doesnt use it.

Harrington has Tim Thomas rebounding skills...terrible defender/help defender/post defense all together...dude is awful.
Same people who support Harrington are ex-Crawfulsexuals.

Harrington is a vocal leader now?
of what?
How to lose a game?
Harrington doesnt do shit, and a leader leaves his game on the court, not the team bus or plan. You never know what you're talking out...your a shock poster.

Hughes is a true SG..Chandler is just lost.

This is my lineup

Duhon
Hughes
Gallinari
Lee
Darko

Bench
Robinson
Harrington
Chandler

Danilo is nasty at scoring, we know this. He needs a post game and some more rebounding skills....he's a good passer but never is in position to assist....Knicks must change their offense.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Gallo's stats for the season so far:
<dl id="prastats"><dt>PPG</dt><dd>22.7</dd><dt>RPG</dt><dd>4.70 </dd><dt>APG</dt><dd>1.3</dd><dt class="pralast">EFF</dt><dd class="pralast">+ 19.67</dd></dl>You haven't even seen him at his best. I can't wait until he starts getting more touches and starts slashing more.

for real he's real impressive now that he's actually healthy, he's playing with confidence and its showing......now if only he could slash more and take less 3's

TunerAddict

Starter
for real he's real impressive now that he's actually healthy, he's playing with confidence and its showing......now if only he could slash more and take less 3's

Take less 3s?

Nah. When you're shooting 50% from 3pt land, just keep taking them...

Shooting 33% from 3 is like shooting 50% from 2.

TunerAddict

Starter
You're an idiot.

Being 40 pounds heavier doesnt mean anything...Gallo is like 225....Harrington is really 265?...he's 245 actually

doesn't matter. He's soft and he's strong physically, but doesnt use it.

Harrington has Tim Thomas rebounding skills...terrible defender/help defender/post defense all together...dude is awful.
Same people who support Harrington are ex-Crawfulsexuals.

Harrington is a vocal leader now?
of what?
How to lose a game?
Harrington doesnt do shit, and a leader leaves his game on the court, not the team bus or plan. You never know what you're talking out...your a shock poster.

Hughes is a true SG..Chandler is just lost.

This is my lineup

Duhon
Hughes
Gallinari
Lee
Darko

Bench
Robinson
Harrington
Chandler

Danilo is nasty at scoring, we know this. He needs a post game and some more rebounding skills....he's a good passer but never is in position to assist....Knicks must change their offense.

Agreed.

Danilo really needs to have the offense run through him instead of just being the recipient of passes.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Agreed.

Danilo really needs to have the offense run through him instead of just being the recipient of passes.

yea there a lot of times where i see gallo just run to a corner and stand there, and have to wait for a pass, and it irks me seeing the knicks go maybe a half a quarter with him not touching the ball.

Paul1355

All Star
yea there a lot of times where i see gallo just run to a corner and stand there, and have to wait for a pass, and it irks me seeing the knicks go maybe a half a quarter with him not touching the ball.

i agree. Gallo will learn how to get open but the Knicks have to use screens for him. Now that we know that he is our best three point shooter, we should make screen plays just for him.

SgtOrange

Benchwarmer
We need to run some more pick and rolls with Gallo handling the ball. Harrington and Chandler got several wide open jumpers after Gallo was doubled off the Harrington/Chandler pick.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Take less 3s?

Nah. When you're shooting 50% from 3pt land, just keep taking them...

Shooting 33% from 3 is like shooting 50% from 2.

true, but still i want to see him in his full arsenal you know cause all the 3's could eventually get picked up by the defenses, i just want him mixing it up a little more