New York Knicks vs. Charlotte Bobcats......disregard the first one

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
We should have won this game damn! Down by 16 in the fourth (75-59) with 9 min to go and couldn't put them away when we had to. We have to get this games vs bad teams.

TunerAddict

Starter
1) They shot TWICE as many freethrows as us.

2) The "fouls" really hurt us as we had to bench guys in foul trouble.

3) They aren't a "bad" or "garbage" team. They had more wins then we did last year. Yes we should have beat them, but it was in no way a gimme.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
1) They shot TWICE as many freethrows as us.

2) The "fouls" really hurt us as we had to bench guys in foul trouble.

3) They aren't a "bad" or "garbage" team. They had more wins then we did last year. Yes we should have beat them, but it was in no way a gimme.

That same team scored 59 points two nights ago, that's all I have to say!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
We should dump everybody. Gallo + Dougls + Hill + Curry for TMac and some fillers and then Chandler + Jeffries for an expiring contract.

We will then have zero players on the books in 2010 and approx. $58 mil in cap space. 2 superstars = $34 mil and then $24 mil to fill the rest of the roster.

Hey, if we're going to rebuild...we might as well do it right. Start completely over with a clean slate. I don't think anybody on this team is worth keeping (except maybe Gallo).

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
WOW, Did you guys just here what Duhon just said on the post-game?

Duhon said of the Knicks -

"We're Not taking things seriously"

"Joking around in the layup line"

... I know this might not suprise alot of people, But I would like to say to Chris, "STEP UP" punch someone in the ****ing face... Tell them to act normally.. Just yet another way the Knicks piss ALL over their fans....

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
How the **** did Wallace get away with blatantly sitting on Chandler?

And what's up with D'Antoni not using Douglas on Felton?He also coulda put Darko, and even HUGHES in there for defense.He put Gallo in too late, TWICE.

Knicks players played bad a lot, but D'Antoni might have been the worst in this game.

They need to stop shooting threes so much.They have a young team with a bunch of players that can attack the basket, but they decide not to.They started driving late in the game.D'Antoni has got to tell Nate in particular to attack more often.

UGH

mafra

Legend
Tie game and we opt for a 3-point 4 feet behind the line? This is what D'ant draws up with 7 seconds left?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
We basically play the best team in the league tommorow.As in, the team that scores about twenty fast break points on us.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
WOW, Did you guys just here what Duhon just said on the post-game?

Duhon said of the Knicks -

"We're Not taking things seriously"

"Joking around in the layup line"

... I know this might not suprise alot of people, But I would like to say to Chris, "STEP UP" punch someone in the ****ing face... Tell them to act normally.. Just yet another way the Knicks piss ALL over their fans....

Another reason to get rid of everybody. I mean everybody. Start completely over next year with a whole new roster. These guys don't deserve to wear the Knicks uniform.