Thread: Batman Arkham Asylum

Hybrid View

Default Batman Arkham Asylum

Just finished it, pretty good game although it seemed a bit short. Has anyone else played it?

I played the demo, and I loved it. Can't afford the game at the moment, but I plan on renting it eventually. Best Batman game I've ever played tho, by far.

Default It's a 10/10

I played the whole game and beat it and give it a 10...the best game i have played based on a comic book. You really feel like Batman when you play that game...which is hard to do in video games.

I played for awhile and Kinda just stopped I'll beat it one day. I'm enjoying Borderlands right now, anyone pick it up?

I'm also more of an Online Shooter/Sports gamer. My Favorite games right now are Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Battlefield 1943, Counterstrike, Madden 2010, NHL 10. I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of NBA 2K10 or Live this year.

Originally Posted by YanksKnicks86
    I played for awhile and Kinda just stopped I'll beat it one day. I'm enjoying Borderlands right now, anyone pick it up?

I'm also more of an Online Shooter/Sports gamer. My Favorite games right now are Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Battlefield 1943, Counterstrike, Madden 2010, NHL 10. I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of NBA 2K10 or Live this year.
    Borderlands got a 9.0 or something like that and i head there are seriously 1000 different weapons in the game...sounds good ill rent it.

U gotta good list of favorites....be sure to pick up Call of Duty modern warfare 2 on November 10!