Duhon Goes Off On Team Video

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Duhon acting like the team leader? now thats the real joke. he's duke garbage and has no business being a starting point guard in the NBA

It be ok if it was jason kidd or something yelling at a bunch of scrubs, but a scrub calling out other scrubs is pointless

jzero29

Rotation player
Give the guy some credit

Give the guy some credit, he may not have the most talent ever, but he's pointing out a problem with team attitude, and maybe this will help the knicks focus and play better. You don't have to be the best most talented guy(like a marbury) to be a leader, you just have to have the right attitude and character. I like his stance, he didn't rip anyone, he just said it's to lax, unfocused to start games and they haven't been winning.
I hope the guys take him seriously, because he's 100% right.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
I have to agree with Jzero29. About damn time someone called them out besides outside sources. Though it was Duhon, at least he put his team on blast. This really gets me angry. These guys are getting paid millions to play basketball. They are the lucky few who get to do what they do for a living. Why not take it serious and represent with heart that jersey and city you play for. Sometimes i think they don't care because they are getting paid regardless. I really hope this wakes the team up and they show some passion and team effort to win.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
This is nothing new though... I understand duhon is doing the right thing and I commend him... But we can all tell the Knicks take things lightly... I hope what duhon said "clicks" with these guys...

Paul1355

All Star
Have toa gree with duhon.

Did anybbody notice how Harrington was laughing adn joking around after Gallo missed the last shot in the 4th to bring the game to overtime?

Or when I saw Jeffries smile and laughing after the first half?

These guys can have fun but when you are playing like morons and losing to a horrible offensive team...don't smile and get serious. Your getting paid millions to play basketball not play ring around the rosie.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Wow, what an idiot... What a horrible leader duhon is. Instead of actually confronting the team, he goes behind everyones backs and cries to the reporters by taddle taling on the entire knicks team.

Great way to get the team behind you duhon... Say goodbye to any last shred of team chemistry this year because everyone will hate Duhon after this.

David Lee should be captain of the knicks. The only man for the job right now. Not that it makes a difference. Everyone on the knicks right now is a reserve player except for David Lee... How in the world did we get ourselves in this situation still yet after 8 losing seasons??? Fo realz, people on this forum can run the knicks better than those fools.