Nate could be out for 2 weeks...

good experiment time for douglas.

by the time nate gets back, him and toney should see the majority of minutes in the backcourt.

Paul1355

All Star
Nate has been struggling anyway. I want to see Hughes and Douglas get some playing time...atleast we will play good defenders.

SgtOrange

Benchwarmer
Nate has been struggling anyway. I want to see Hughes and Douglas get some playing time...atleast we will play good defenders.

Agreed, I think we should give Hughes a shot at starting at SG against New Orleans. At the very least he can defend and not brick as many threes as Chandler.

Paul1355

All Star
Agreed, I think we should give Hughes a shot at starting at SG against New Orleans. At the very least he can defend and not brick as many threes as Chandler.

Hughes knows when to shoot mid range shots unlike Chandler...he just has a better shot selection than Chandler does and provides better perimeter defense. AND Hughes is one of the smarter players on the team where Chandler has an IQ of a plant.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i normally wud never believe in larry hughes, but this is a contract year for him, and the last time it was a contract year for him he was an all star. im not saying hes going to be an all star, but at the very least he can be more useful than chandler for now.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Hughes is underrated imho. It seems likes no Knick wants to drive the ball to the hoop. At least some times Hughes drives the ball to the hoop. Also more playing time for Douglas!
On an unrelated note: Why doesn't Darko stay near the hoop?