So with X-Mas coming up....

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
What Knicks Jersey should I ask for for Christmas? I'm thinking either Gallo, Or a throwback of either Clyde or Ewing...

Any input would be great!

Sorry guys! Didnt mean to post this in the Knicks Section... Should've been posted in the hangout section.. My bad....

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Don't sweat it, I'd rather discuss your predicament than my displeasure 3 games into the Knicks season. I've always been an optimist but right now I'm frustrated. Anyhow I think Gallo would be sweet, but I would lean towards a throwback cuz you know you can always wear that no matter what. Gallo could get hurt and disappear from the league, get traded (unlikely I know), give the fans the finger, etc. I have a Frazier jersey I know I can always wear, my other knick player name apparel... quentin richardson, stephon marbury, jamal crawford, kurt thomas, latrell sprewell, allan houston, and get ready for it... antonio mcdyess! I suppose I could still pull off Houston or Spree without getting comments but the rest, sweet way to waste my money!

clumsy

Rotation player
Get the throwback Kiki Vandeweghe or Xavier McDaniels haha

Or if you want to be ridiculed get the Kenny Walker!

GetRealistic

Starter
I got an authentic Starks.. I actually was at the opener and got him to sign it so i'll probably frame it or something so i need to buy a new one to wear. I'd agree with the others and definately go retro. The ones you can get are Starks, Ewing, Oakley, Mason, and Clyde at the Team store.

I'm sure you could find a nice Spree or Houston somewhere as well. I'd love to get a nice Derek Harper jersey but that'd be tough to come by.

If you have to get a current player i'm thinking Gallo is honestly your only secure option. If i were you and wanted a current player i'd wait till next year and hopefully you can get a Lebron or something

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Yo, GFly, definitely go retro.

My first jersey was a Marbury jersey, (pretty much says it all), so now my thing is I only buy jerseys from players that have won rings with the team, or have done something definitely memorable

Without question, Clyde, Monroe, Ewing, Starks, Houston.

On a random note, here's a Clyde shirt Ima cop soon, birthdays coming up realll soon

http://www.karmaloop.com/kazbah-products.asp?ProductID=76959&VendorCode=BONKB

See I'm lucky my birthday is in November so I gets 2 presents this time of year:afro:

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Well Guys Believe It Or Not I Got The Darko One I Relley Think He Is Going To Be Our Future Center Cheap And A Good Player And Right Now My Fav Player On The Knick Is Him And Gallo

Paul1355

All Star
What Knicks Jersey should I ask for for Christmas? I'm thinking either Gallo, Or a throwback of either Clyde or Ewing...

Any input would be great!

Sorry guys! Didnt mean to post this in the Knicks Section... Should've been posted in the hangout section.. My bad....

Gallo! he's the future.

BUT Clyde was awesome....:gony:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Get the REVIS #24 in Navy blue and Gold!!! :lol:

Seriously though, what you should consider on doing is getting a Knicks jersey and customizing it. Rep the team, not the player.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Get the REVIS #24 in Navy blue and Gold!!! :lol:

Seriously though, what you should consider on doing is getting a Knicks jersey and customizing it. Rep the team, not the player.
Nope. I dont buy football jerseys anymore... When the giants Signed plaxico I bought 3 jerseys, Blue, White and red. Probably over 300$ if you include shipping on all of these... Now I can wipe my ass with all three of them... I wash my hands with football (Jersey's that is)

Still heartbroken over plaxico by the way... Feel terrible for the guy..

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nope. I dont buy football jerseys anymore... When the giants Signed plaxico I bought 3 jerseys, Blue, White and red. Probably over 300$ if you include shipping on all of these... Now I can wipe my ass with all three of them... I wash my hands with football (Jersey's that is)

Still heartbroken over plaxico by the way... Feel terrible for the guy..

Lol. I was just kidding about the Revis jersey. You should consider customizing though. I myself am planning to get a #1 Knicks jersey with the word "ASSASSIN" on the back. I'ma make it hot.