New York Knicks vs. New Orleans Hornets

richtree

Rotation player
4 minutes of defense and we win...

Horents are weak offensively, we should win this easy since we are up 8 pts.

metrocard

Legend
So its official

the best line up is

Duhon (True PG)
Hughes (True SG)
Gallinari (True SF)
Lee (true PF)
Darko (true C)

No one playing out of position.

Harrington comes off the bench to replace Darko for offense.

metrocard

Legend
Duhon has to be one of the worst pick and roll PG's in the NBA....I never see a man failed at so many pick rolls and kills the clock in repeating......that play was saved by Hughes.

SgtOrange

Benchwarmer
Duhon has to be one of the worst pick and roll PG's in the NBA....I never see a man failed at so many pick rolls and kills the clock in repeating......that play was saved by Hughes.

Are you serious? Pick and rolls are the one thing Duhon does right.

LeFlume

All Star
Knicks have outscore their opponents in the 4th q in every game so far. Too bad they have to play the 3 previous q's.

31-25 vs Miami
27-13 vs Charlotte
41-26 vs Sixers
40-30 vs Hornets.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks are not shooting any 3's in the 4th quarter.....look like a Knick WIN!

Whats the name of the DEFENSIVE player with the zero jersey? MVP of this game

richtree

Rotation player
The Knicks are not shooting any 3's in the 4th quarter.....look like a Knick WIN!

Whats the name of the DEFENSIVE player with the zero jersey? MVP of this game

yeah, Hughes benching has given him a ton of energy, I just wished he and some of the knicks hit the weights in the offseason...

great game by Hughes,

PS -- Tony Douglas played out of rhythm again......

1-3

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
If only we can play the whole game like we play the 4th quaters. Will be easily top 10. That's why we need a superstar.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Wow another great game by Lee againist another center.He amazes me more and more every game.Hughes had another great game and it looks like he is ready to play so I say play him as much as possible during this hot streak he is on.Gallo,has really impressed me so far this year and he is quickly becoming one of my favorite Knicks.He did'nt shoot that good this game but his passing was great along with some defense.Duhon played a great game and really runned the offense to perfection.Hopefully he is out of his slump b/c the Knicks need him.Over all it was a great effort by the whole team.GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
phew we beat a pretty good team, a good confidence booster. great game by lee, hughes and harrington stepped up nicely. i was also waiting to see a game where gallo didnt score well, to see what other contributions he made. he had some excellent passes, and solid defense (cept when he tried guarding cp3 lol). we all know he wont be 2-9 very often, so it was encouraging to see him having an effect on the ball game even without him scoring. we should be able to beat a pacers team that is in an obvious rebuilding mode. and the game that could put the knicks on the map is the game against cleveland on friday. its on primetime espn, a shitload of ppl will be watching cuz of james. this could be our chance to show that we arent dead meat. so im hoping we can finish this week 3-2.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Well Good Win For The Guys. THANKZ To DANTONI GiveING A Chance To Larry And I Still Think The Team Will Be Better If We Had Arroyo AS OUR PG. BUT I HOPE DUJON WILL STAYS CONSISTENT LIKE TODAYS GAME.
K Viva Rap.dom Lo Mejor Del Mundo For (metrocard) Latinos Baby

CoolClyde

impressive win. go hughes!?

impressive win! i'll eat my words and give proper props to Hughes, he won the game for the Knicks. this is the first time I've seen him with any spark from his Washington days; let him start and play this way for rest of year, OK! Al Harrington needs to DRIVE more, he's one of the best driving/shooting forwards we've had since Bernard King, he can take over a game if he drives first, shoots second. Same with young Will Chandler, the boy needs to DRIVE to da hoop! Gallo can shoot all he wants, great game for him all around. Jefferies works best as a bench player, he's second team material all the way. I like Darko's game, he needs more of Jefferies minutes. DLEE played one of his best games I've ever seen, against stiff competition in West/Okafor; he held his own, and was a monster tonite!

So few bricks, excellent Assist/TO ration, that's a winning combination.

here's why we won:

TEAM COMPARISON - HORNETS / KNICKS

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td align="left">
Points</td> <td>111</td> <td>117</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">FG Made-Attempted</td> <td>42-86 (.488)</td> <td>43-93 (.462)</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">3P Made-Attempted</td> <td>10-26 (.385)</td> <td>7-23 (.304)</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">FT Made-Attempted</td> <td>17-19 (.895)</td> <td>24-28 (.857)</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Rebounds (Offensive-Total)</td> <td>7-40</td> <td>12-44</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Assists</td> <td>24</td> <td>24</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Turnovers</td> <td>11</td> <td>9</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Steals</td> <td>3</td> <td>6</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Blocks</td> <td>4</td> <td>3</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Fast Break Points</td> <td>0</td> <td>6</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)</td> <td>21 (0/0)</td> <td>20 (0/0)</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">Largest Lead</td> <td>6</td> <td>12</td></tr></tbody></table>

Paul1355

All Star
Great defense except for the 3rd quarter....Hughes and Gallinari make a huge difference from Jeffries and Al Harrington in the starting lineup.

I was very impressed with the passing of both Hughes and Gallo...they have good offensive awareness and court vision...definitely the two smartest guys on the court for this team.

Mike D should not touch this starting lineup unless he wants to put Chandler on the bench which i don't see happening. Our starting lineup is pretty good and im content. We should play Douglas a little more because Duhon made some really dumb passes. Duhon should only play 30 min a game and give Douglas the rest.

metrocard

Legend
We're just not meant to be a 3pt shooting team right now with this roster.

We should be a run and slash team. Not run and gun.

metrocard

Legend
Well Good Win For The Guys. THANKZ To DANTONI GiveING A Chance To Larry And I Still Think The Team Will Be Better If We Had Arroyo AS OUR PG. BUT I HOPE DUJON WILL STAYS CONSISTENT LIKE TODAYS GAME.
K Viva Rap.dom Lo Mejor Del Mundo For (metrocard) Latinos Baby

Wepa....my brother.

I go to Manhattan College...Luis Flores is a legend and is going to be a sleeper FIBA PG for Dominican Republic....

I hope Dominican Republic qualifities for FIBA 2010....they deserve it

Anyteam with

Flores
Garcia
Villanueva
Horford

deserves to be in the tourney.