New York Knicks vs. New Orleans Hornets

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Wepa....my brother.

I go to Manhattan College...Luis Flores is a legend and is going to be a sleeper FIBA PG for Dominican Republic....

I hope Dominican Republic qualifities for FIBA 2010....they deserve it

Anyteam with

Flores
Garcia
Villanueva
Horford

deserves to be in the tourney.

i know luis in person.also luis felipe lopez.they play in dr for a team called pueblo nuevo thats where iam from in sanitago dom rep and he is relley good. but a guy thats no in the nba and is good is jamaicol martinez he played also in the fiba 2010 and i hope the make it shit villanueva relley wants to win.but iam suprriesed luis felipe lopez did not go he could be a good role player and also they say if we qualafy trevor ariza is going to play with us his dad is dominican and he got his dominican papers ready so our strating five is

luis flores
fransico garcia
trevor ariza
villanueva
hardford

role
luis felipe lopez.and other unknown that u prob saw at fiba lol
shit i think that squad can beat a couple teams in the nba inculding the knicks lol
o yeah and ariza did not go the last games because of the contract issues he was haveing with the lakers

Papajoe

Benchwarmer
24 assists and only nine turnovers. That is about the cleanest game the Knicks have played since Clyde was the point guard. The key now is to do it again against Indiana. They need to show some consistency if they are going to get to 40 wins and a playoff berth.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
We finally get our first win of the season, though it took 4th game to get our act together. D'Antoni finally realized that playing a SF (Chandler) at the SG position who can't shoot is a mistake. What a surprise Hughes has been in the last two games. I think that benching him, got to his ego and he decided to go out there and play like he actually cares. His defense and shooting was on point. Also his passing. Lee held his own against Okafor offensively, But defensively he needs improvement. Gallo showed that even if he's having a off night, he will do other things to help us. His passing showed his high basketball IQ.
The reason we won was that we played good defense, offensively we were good, and most important we shot around 24 threes compared to in the 40's in the past games, which instead we attacked the paint more. I really hope it was D'antoni that told the players to drive to the basket and not shoot so many threes. Maybe the team learned what it took to win a game. Which was good ball movement, don't shoot threes like there's no other way to score, and play good defense. I was really happy with the effort, which turned into a win. Let's carry this momentum in the next game.