New York Knicks vs. New Orleans Hornets

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer

New York Knicks (0-3) vs. New Orleans Hornets(1-2)
Mon. 11/02/2009 at 7:30pm ET at MSG

I don't have a lot a time to do this so I'll do a quik one since there is no game thread for tonight.
This from ESPN game preview:

'' The New York Knicks have lost their last two games despite rallying to force overtime in each one. Avoiding early deficits might finally help them get their first win.

The Knicks look to avoid their first 0-4 start in four seasons Monday night when they host a New Orleans Hornets team coming off an emotional loss.''

''New Orleans (1-2), which is looking to avoid its first 0-3 start on the road since 1999-2000, is finishing its first set of back-to-back games after falling 97-87 at Boston on Sunday.''

I' m not sure about D'antony starting line up and have no tine to check it so I will go with this one:

knicks.gif

PG. CHRIS DUHON
SG. LARRY HUGHES
SF. DANILLO GALLINARI
PF. AL HARRINGTON
C. DAVID LEE

2377.jpg
356.jpg
3428.jpg
308.jpg
2772.jpg

Reserves:

TONEY DOUGLAS
WILL CHANDLER
JARED JEFFRIES
JORDAN HILL

DARKO MILIC

3979.jpg
3194.jpg
1717.jpg
3994.jpg
2171.jpg

Coach: MIKE D'ANTONI

30066.jpg

AND

hornets_detail.gif

PG. CHRIS PAUL
SG. MORRIS PETERSON
SF. JULIAN WRIGHT
PF. DAVID WEST
C. EMEKA OKAFOR

2779.jpg
656.jpg
3241.jpg
2177.jpg
2399.jpg

Well all can I say is I hope we play well tonight and get a win.

:gony:GO KNICKS:beer:

nyk_nyk

All Star
I fear Lee will get out matched in the paint tonight. Okafor may have a career game. I wanna say the Knicks will win but I don't feel too confident in saying that.

SgtOrange

Benchwarmer
Okafor will abuse Lee, Darko is going to need to see major minutes. New Orleans is not a Western Conference playoff team and I'm not just saying that because of their record, outside of Paul and an overrated David West they don't have much. Okafor is solid but not a real factor offensively.

lenrud

Rookie
the Knicks must penetrate more,with Duhon & Robinson going to the hoop. they can't depend on their perimeter shooting all night. also, give Darko a chance. he looks like a good go-to big-guy in the middle.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
it would be nice to see toney douglas get some more mins! i feel his defense can change games, even at this early stage.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Great Design Danutz, the best I have seen so far! All elements are where they need to be and I also like the simplicity of it. Good work, can't wait to get a win this season.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Word, Gallo's got a bright future. Playmaking is real good so far, 4 assists, a steal, no TOs.

All our guys doing well so far, but its only the beginning or the second quarter.

We swept NOH last year, here's to hoping we can do it again this year.

Harrington= Our 6th man

TunerAddict

Starter
STOP ****ING CHUCKING SHOTS WILL!!!!!

God dumb shots piss me off.

This team is Jekyll and Hyde.

They go for stretches with ball movement, finding the open man and getting open shots or finding cutters, then we have consecutive possessions of iso play...

Shit irritates the **** out of me.

STOP ****ING CHUCKING SHOTS WILL!!!!!

God dumb shots piss me off.

This team is Jekyll and Hyde.

They go for stretches with ball movement, finding the open man and getting open shots or finding cutters, then we have consecutive possessions of iso play...

Shit irritates the **** out of me.
cosign to the fullest.

It's like they're two different teams.

SgtOrange

Benchwarmer
The pick and roll with Gallo and Lee has been really effective, Gallo isn't shooting well but he's made some great passes.