Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: girls..smh

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    Was with this girl since May. Everything was perfect. A fight here and there but no different than any relationship. Everything just came so natural to both of us. I can honestly say we were both in love. I know everything there is to know about this girl, and the same with her with me. There were no doubts in either of our minds that we were getting married. **** we even talked about having a baby. She always brought up how much she "needed" me and how we depended on each other..it was all true. This girl's gone through so much **** in her life, and I was the one to bring her happiness, that was the best feeling in the world for me. What we had was real. The realest thing I ever felt in my life.

Then the other night we were talking, she seemed different. I talked to her about it yesterday and she said to her, it just doesn't feel the same anymore. Then that was it. Over. Eveything we built up, everything we had. All gone. I feel like my life just got ripped from my body. This girl was my life. Just so empty and dead inside. By far the worst feeling in the world. Like all my motivation for everything is just gone. The worst part is that every f*cking thing I do or see or hear reminds me of her. She's in everything i do. I probably sound like such a bitch right now lol but anyone else have this feeling before? Getting in too deep with a girl you think you actually found love with, just to get punched in the gut really, really hard?

**** sucks.
    This is great that you found it at a young age.
    Now you know what not to do.

Always take it slow and never be attached to a girl.

You should have your own life, and if she can't respect that she gotta bounce. Its unhealthy to have your life depend on a GIRL, because girls don't know what they want and they can easily do **** without reason and mess with your heart.
    Your life comes first, then the girl.

Put some things in your life that will take time away from the girl.
    Like exercise, family and friends, reading, working, music, tv, and knicksonline.com

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by metrocard
    This is great that you found it at a young age.
    Now you know what not to do.

Always take it slow and never be attached to a girl.

You should have your own life, and if she can't respect that she gotta bounce. Its unhealthy to have your life depend on a GIRL, because girls don't know what they want and they can easily do **** without reason and mess with your heart.
    Your life comes first, then the girl.

Put some things in your life that will take time away from the girl.
    Like exercise, family and friends, reading, working, music, tv, and knicksonline.com
    exactly what i was thinking, couldnt have said it better myself

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Yep.
    Sad thing a lot of girls have a inferior complex and will look for reasons to seem innocent...
    its a whole waste of time in my opinion, going that deep and crazy into a relationship.
    Dating is the most healthy thing, no attachment, risk, wasted investment, time, broken hearts...just go out and have fun.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i do believe in dating cause thats the only way you'll truly meet someone your compatible with, however that doesnt mean you just date, just to date because thats where alot of guys go wrong and they start "falling" for the wrong girl and start acting all depressed when they get their hearts broken. so i say theres no rush and you'll know when you've found the woman your meant to be with......thats the way i see it at least