girls..smh

Was with this girl since May. Everything was perfect. A fight here and there but no different than any relationship. Everything just came so natural to both of us. I can honestly say we were both in love. I know everything there is to know about this girl, and the same with her with me. There were no doubts in either of our minds that we were getting married. Shit we even talked about having a baby. She always brought up how much she "needed" me and how we depended on each other..it was all true. This girl's gone through so much shit in her life, and I was the one to bring her happiness, that was the best feeling in the world for me. What we had was real. The realest thing I ever felt in my life.

Then the other night we were talking, she seemed different. I talked to her about it yesterday and she said to her, it just doesn't feel the same anymore. Then that was it. Over. Eveything we built up, everything we had. All gone. I feel like my life just got ripped from my body. This girl was my life. Just so empty and dead inside. By far the worst feeling in the world. Like all my motivation for everything is just gone. The worst part is that every f*cking thing I do or see or hear reminds me of her. She's in everything i do. I probably sound like such a bitch right now lol but anyone else have this feeling before? Getting in too deep with a girl you think you actually found love with, just to get punched in the gut really, really hard?

Shit sucks.

quiggle

Starter
don't be surprised if she was seeing someone else while you were with her. skanks and broads love doing that.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Was with this girl since May. Everything was perfect. A fight here and there but no different than any relationship. Everything just came so natural to both of us. I can honestly say we were both in love. I know everything there is to know about this girl, and the same with her with me. There were no doubts in either of our minds that we were getting married. Shit we even talked about having a baby. She always brought up how much she "needed" me and how we depended on each other..it was all true. This girl's gone through so much shit in her life, and I was the one to bring her happiness, that was the best feeling in the world for me. What we had was real. The realest thing I ever felt in my life.

Then the other night we were talking, she seemed different. I talked to her about it yesterday and she said to her, it just doesn't feel the same anymore. Then that was it. Over. Eveything we built up, everything we had. All gone. I feel like my life just got ripped from my body. This girl was my life. Just so empty and dead inside. By far the worst feeling in the world. Like all my motivation for everything is just gone. The worst part is that every f*cking thing I do or see or hear reminds me of her. She's in everything i do. I probably sound like such a bitch right now lol but anyone else have this feeling before? Getting in too deep with a girl you think you actually found love with, just to get punched in the gut really, really hard?

Shit sucks.

Wow... Everything you just said absolutely totally 100% reminds me of what happened to me a few years ago... Its almost surreal and you brought back alot of things I felt when I went through my shit... My advice to you and its gonna be the same thing everyone else told you... Move on. you have too... Go out and meet someone else... The faster you get on with your life the better... I know how you feel, it sucks.

don't be surprised if she was seeing someone else while you were with her. skanks and broads love doing that.

And you my friend are right on the money... I found out the girl I was with was banging 3 other guys.....

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Wow... Everything you just said absolutely totally 100% reminds me of what happened to me a few years ago... Its almost surreal and you brought back alot of things I felt when I went through my shit... My advice to you and its gonna be the same thing everyone else told you... Move on. you have too... Go out and meet someone else... The faster you get on with your life the better... I know how you feel, it sucks.

And you my friend are right on the money... I found out the girl I was with was banging 3 other guys.....

Word up G-Fly it's so hard to find a good girl these days. All girls i end up crushing on ends up being taken or crazy. I swear

Yo Dlee, that does suck, but it could be way worse. My very first girlfriend left me for some guy she met online who lives in ****in texas. I mean really? What kind of shit is that? I wanted to kill myself. Took me over a year to get over it.

Then again, you were in love. I don't know what love is.

Word up G-Fly it's so hard to find a good girl these days. All girls i end up crushing on ends up being taken or crazy. I swear

Yo Dlee, that does suck, but it could be way worse. My very first girlfriend left me for some guy she met online who lives in ****in texas. I mean really? What kind of shit is that? I wanted to kill myself. Took me over a year to get over it.

Then again, you were in love. I don't know what love is.
Damn that's some f*cked up shit. And yeah, I never knew what love was, until this girl came along. She showed me what love is.
This seems so impossible. She's in everything I do. She's in my thoughts she's even in my f*cking dreams. I can't escape her. When I was with this girl I honestly coulda went my whole life without being with anyone else in my life. It's gonna take a while to get rid of that feeling cause being with someone else, it's only gonna bring memories.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Damn that's some f*cked up shit. And yeah, I never knew what love was, until this girl came along. She showed me what love is.

This seems so impossible. She's in everything I do. She's in my thoughts she's even in my f*cking dreams. I can't escape her. When I was with this girl I honestly coulda went my whole life without being with anyone else in my life. It's gonna take a while to get rid of that feeling cause being with someone else, it's only gonna bring memories.

You gotta keep your head up man....

And how did you guys exactly break up? Was it just on the phone, just all out of nowhere?

You gotta keep your head up man....

And how did you guys exactly break up? Was it just on the phone, just all out of nowhere?
Yeah we were talking and she just seemed different, like i could tell something was up. So I asked like why she was acting strange and.. she told me. She said she "wanted to be alone." Like no friends, no nothing. She told me she hated that her head and her heart don't think the same..head thinks she loves me, heart doesn't feel a love that way. Those were actually her exact words to me.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Yeah we were talking and she just seemed different, like i could tell something was up. So I asked like why she was acting strange and.. she told me. She said she "wanted to be alone." Like no friends, no nothing. She told me she hated that her head and her heart don't think the same..head thinks she loves me, heart doesn't feel a love that way. Those were actually her exact words to me.

Damn, so this is out of the blue. I'm sure you didn't say anything wrong.

I really dont know what to tell you except move on. Love can give you your greatest sense of happiness, or your greatest sense of pain.

Damn, so this is out of the blue. I'm sure you didn't say anything wrong.

I really dont know what to tell you except move on. Love can give you your greatest sense of happiness, or your greatest sense of pain.
I don't think I said or did anything wrong. I even asked if there was anything I coulda did or anything I didn't do that woulda made things work and she told me she really didn't think so. And again the trust level has just been so high that I gotta believe she's telling me the truth.

In the past, when we jussst started talking, I remember her telling me something like how she gets sick of guys really quickly and can't help it. (weird thing to say, right?) But this whole time everything's just been amazing. I remember her telling me she's never been so happy with the relationship she's in. Oh, and about a week ago we got into a conversation about how we depended on each other, and she told me that she was "greedy" and that even if it was better for me, that she could never walk away from me cause she needed me that much.

Shit just changes so fast in a girl's head.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
It sounds like she was getting 2nd thoughts.

being addicted to a person is a blessing and a curse my friend.

Im guessing you both were mad clingy to each other?

Alright here's the part you're gonna laugh at.. we're 16 lol. But still, I have never felt anything more real in my life. We didn't get to see each other anywhere near enough, and that killed me everyday. But we were always talking 24/7 whether it be in person over the phone or texting. From the second we woke up everyday to the second we fell asleep every night. And when we weren't talking..shit drove me crazy. Her too..hence all the "depending" and "needing you" talk.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Alright here's the part you're gonna laugh at.. we're 16 lol. But still, I have never felt anything more real in my life. We didn't get to see each other anywhere near enough, and that killed me everyday. But we were always talking 24/7 whether it be in person over the phone or texting. From the second we woke up everyday to the second we fell asleep every night. And when we weren't talking..shit drove me crazy. Her too..hence all the "depending" and "needing you" talk.

All I needed to do was look at the first sentence..

Chill the **** out man. College holds better opportunities than high school.

I seriously thought you were in your mid 20s or something, thats a different story. But 16? Man, you got your best years coming up in a while.

High school sucks, when it comes to girls here, theyre all either taken, a slut, crazy, or all of the above:boohoo:

All I needed to do was look at the first sentence..

Chill the **** out man. College holds better opportunities than high school.

I seriously thought you were in your mid 20s or something, thats a different story. But 16? Man, you got your best years coming up in a while.

High school sucks, when it comes to girls here, theyre all either taken, a slut, crazy, or all of the above:boohoo:
I saw that coming lol.

Yeah I hear you. But I still honestly believe that what I had with her, some people never find that in their lives. It really was special.

But like you said I have a loooottttt ahead of me so who knows.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I saw that coming lol.

Yeah I hear you. But I still honestly believe that what I had with her, some people never find that in their lives. It really was special.

But like you said I have a loooottttt ahead of me so who knows.

Word man, I understand how you feel, but it is better to have loved and lost it then not to have loved at all.

Anyway, high school isn't where id want to find my special someone, I'd just regret it. I'd like a girl now, but I gotta be patient and wait for the perfect moment.

Just don't worry about it too much is all i can say to you man. Watch, you'll meet someone even more amazing 2-3 years down the line.

TunerAddict

Starter
Know how you feel.

One piece of advice,

Time heals all wounds.

Seriously.

It seems like it'll never go away, but it does. You just need to give it time.

metrocard

Legend

Shit sucks.

This is great that you found it at a young age.
Now you know what not to do.

Always take it slow and never be attached to a girl.

You should have your own life, and if she can't respect that she gotta bounce. Its unhealthy to have your life depend on a GIRL, because girls don't know what they want and they can easily do shit without reason and mess with your heart.
Your life comes first, then the girl.

Put some things in your life that will take time away from the girl.
Like exercise, family and friends, reading, working, music, tv, and knicksonline.com

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
This is great that you found it at a young age.
Now you know what not to do.

Always take it slow and never be attached to a girl.

You should have your own life, and if she can't respect that she gotta bounce. Its unhealthy to have your life depend on a GIRL, because girls don't know what they want and they can easily do shit without reason and mess with your heart.
Your life comes first, then the girl.

Put some things in your life that will take time away from the girl.
Like exercise, family and friends, reading, working, music, tv, and knicksonline.com

exactly what i was thinking, couldnt have said it better myself

metrocard

Legend
Yep.
Sad thing a lot of girls have a inferior complex and will look for reasons to seem innocent...
its a whole waste of time in my opinion, going that deep and crazy into a relationship.
Dating is the most healthy thing, no attachment, risk, wasted investment, time, broken hearts...just go out and have fun.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i do believe in dating cause thats the only way you'll truly meet someone your compatible with, however that doesnt mean you just date, just to date because thats where alot of guys go wrong and they start "falling" for the wrong girl and start acting all depressed when they get their hearts broken. so i say theres no rush and you'll know when you've found the woman your meant to be with......thats the way i see it at least