Ahhhhhhhhh Holy SHIT Sammy Sosa is dying!

ept_sports_mlb_experts-823170739-1257552578.jpg
<-- SCARY ASS PHOTO!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/bi...f-Michael-Jackson-is-up-with-S?urn=mlb,200803
ahhhhh what the ****??

Paul1355

All Star
I was woundering how can an ugly fvck like Sosa have a piece of arse like that? That Vampire is quite lucky.
we've seen the movies....vampires always have hot girls...but when it gets dark they are nasty looking monsters...just watch the move dusk till dawn lol you'll know what i mean:thumbsup:

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
we've seen the movies....vampires always have hot girls...but when it gets dark they are nasty looking monsters...just watch the move dusk till dawn lol you'll know what i mean:thumbsup:
this as been going trew out the latin news people are asking him if hes trying to be like mj but no he says is a cream that he uses for the sun because of all the sun he as been takeing the funny thing that he said that the only part of his body that is whit is his face lol.

Paul1355

All Star
this as been going trew out the latin news people are asking him if hes trying to be like mj but no he says is a cream that he uses for the sun because of all the sun he as been takeing the funny thing that he said that the only part of his body that is whit is his face lol.
white face...black body...wtf