Knick vs. Bucks 11/07/2009

mafra

Legend
We can root for UTAH to find a stud to put along with Deron when they get the #1 pick in the draft. We can find solace that we wont blow another lottery pick.

We can root for some idiot to take JJ or EC off our hands; we'll be so bad we can afford to play each 30 minutes a night.

We can root for more minutes for DG, JH and TD.

We can root for the fact that we can officialy blast Walsh come Aug next year if his plan fails.

mafra

Legend
At least Douglas, Hill and Landry are getting minutes. Maybe we luck out and we can trade Curry, Jeffries, Harrington, Hughes, and Duhon to get a first round pick next year.

jzero29

Rotation player
terrible

Wow! I can't believe this is even the same team as last year!!! not that they were good but they weren't this bad! They are absolutely horrible!!!!! They have no interior defense, their offense is to isolated. It's just painfull to watch. Something has to turn around, I've been a big fan a long time, but I am tired of the way they are playing. They have little to no positives. Sick to stomach.

CoolClyde

holy crapoly

one of the sh*ttiest games I've ever watched.

Brandon Jennings >>> Chris Duhon
knicklogo_anibrick.gif

robert56

Benchwarmer
We need to change things up a bit, let's start some different players and see how that works. I am really doubting the coach, he seems to be having the team playing the same way every game.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
knicks suck cuz all they do now is run pick & rolls all game long

i actually thought dantoni had more plays to go to if the players cant get it done naturally, like more schemes than just simple pick & rolls, but sadly knicks look very simple out there

teams practice guarding pick and roll situations and duhon is no tony parker so teams are gonna catch on easier with the knicks group

they should honestly run it modestly, but for the most part at least 3 guys stand still, literally dont do anything on offense

either that or EVERYONE is setting picks and its clogging everything up, especially cuz no one but robinson can beat their man off the dribble

the guards need to curl around more and then big men need to set quick picks, either that or they need to be in better position on the court

then they need to pick up on perimeter give and go's, which is a VERY easy way to get open midrange shots

the lakers and minnesota twolves do this, im sure few other teams as well, but those two do it very well and usually get an open shot out of it or a clean drive to the basket

what duhon and etc are doing now looks like too much work and effort, they look beat

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
so im trying to convince one of my friends to become a knicks fan, i turn the tv on and their down by 28 in the ****ing 2nd quarter. then warrick dunks with no resistance stopping him. the next play is two knicks running into each other trying to bring the ball up.... i turned the tv off as quickly as i cud... at least gallo had 15 points (jst trying to be positive)

robert56

Benchwarmer
When we are behind by as many points as we were last night, we could have been playing the whole bench to give them playing time. We knew we weren't going to win, so spread the minutes and see what we can do.