Wilkens BAFFLES my mind

When Marbury was on the bench our 5 players on the floor where Williams, Anderson, Sweetney, Mutombo and Hardaway. Um, Lenny, you're playing one of the best offensive teams in the league. Where the heck is the scoring supposed to come from with those guys? Even when Marbury is on the floor the only other scorers we have out there is hardaway. Thomas is decent too. Who is going to score? Spike Lee?

Stop playing your best defensive players Lenny, there is no defensive team you can put on the floor that are going to stop these guys. YOu have to put your best offensive players on the floor and try to match bucket for bucket with this team.

That means giving Baker SIGNIFICANT playing time.

Our starting 5 for thursday should be Thomas, Baker, T. Thomas/Hardaway, Anderson and Marbury. And give DeMarr Johnson some mroe playing time.

Again, it probably wont make much of a difference but its your est chance. i love sweetney but his defense is not good enough to make that much of a difference.

Another thing that playing your best scorers will do is stop the Nets transition game. When you miss shots thats when they run the floor and smoke you.

But some of the rotations Lenny had out there tonight were just horrific.

Change it up Lenny.

GO KNICKS! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE #1!

WiL8000

Rotation player
You have a point there N.WHY Knicks. I don't agree with S. Anderson starting though. If T.Thomas is back, put Penny or DerMarr in Anderson's slot.

kevin

Benchwarmer
Its not like Anderson has been a factor defensively this series. He is a very overrated defender. I think Demarr or Penny both start since TT is out. FIRE WILKENS

I want PAT RILEY

e_D

Benchwarmer
yup.. I think Wilkens should be fired as well. we have alot of options this season opening up.. Byron Scott.. Pat Riley.. Isiah himself?