Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jazz V.S. Knicks 11/9/09

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    Fixed for ya.

We need to freakin play Darko.
    I second that

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i loved douglas' energy tonight and i agree with him taking the shot he was the hot hand and he did force a little but he was the only one i wanted taking that shot we have no go to guy and everyone else was off he earned his minutes tonight and i would like to see him get 30-35 minutes a game dude is the real deal.....only way he'll develop a killer instinct is if he plays and shoots in those situations till then keep taking them douglas, dude proved himself tonight

it just gets worse and worse, it makes u think their playing with no incentive, nothing, just players getting paid and getting away clean.

EVERY other team is playing hard and has SOME KIND OF CHEMISTRY, is fun to watch. watching this team is drudgery, THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF ENTERTAINMENT.

hughes dribbles like a retard, duhon is shooting a whopping 25%, i mean THATS NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

on top of that, they run THE SAME TYPE OF PICKS EVERY GODDAMN PLAY. literally EVERYONE is setting picks, from chandler, gallo, lee, etc. EVERY TIME. teams are getting better @ guarding screens and pick & rolls now and the knicks HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO OFF-BALL MOVEMENT.

at this point i would just start douglas, robinson and gallinari and let them develop, but of course this won't happen and the suffering will continue.

STILL I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DANTONI IS GIVING MINUTES TO THESE ONE-DIMENSIONAL PLAYERS???? i think two weeks of gameplay is enough for analytical purposes.

and CHANDLER IS SCUM, in the beginning of the game duhon passes it to him in a fastbreak situation and he IMMEDIATELY shoots it, THE LANE WAS RIGHT THERE

last but not least, harrington has completely BECOME ****. he's either very inconsistent or is on something. check this, this guy has lost the dribble, the 3pt, the free throw AND THE DEFENSE....pathetic

props to gallo and lee

the embarassment continues

Originally Posted by the portable man
    it just gets worse and worse, it makes u think their playing with no incentive, nothing, just players getting paid and getting away clean.

EVERY other team is playing hard and has SOME KIND OF CHEMISTRY, is fun to watch. watching this team is drudgery, THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF ENTERTAINMENT.

hughes dribbles like a retard, duhon is shooting a whopping 25%, i mean THATS NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

on top of that, they run THE SAME TYPE OF PICKS EVERY GODDAMN PLAY. literally EVERYONE is setting picks, from chandler, gallo, lee, etc. EVERY TIME. teams are getting better @ guarding screens and pick & rolls now and the knicks HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO OFF-BALL MOVEMENT.

at this point i would just start douglas, robinson and gallinari and let them develop, but of course this won't happen and the suffering will continue.

STILL I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DANTONI IS GIVING MINUTES TO THESE ONE-DIMENSIONAL PLAYERS???? i think two weeks of gameplay is enough for analytical purposes.

and CHANDLER IS SCUM, in the beginning of the game duhon passes it to him in a fastbreak situation and he IMMEDIATELY shoots it, THE LANE WAS RIGHT THERE

last but not least, harrington has completely BECOME ****. he's either very inconsistent or is on something. check this, this guy has lost the dribble, the 3pt, the free throw AND THE DEFENSE....pathetic

props to gallo and lee

the embarassment continues

Nah, The Warriors are worse than we are...

Veteran

Lightbulb A veteran should've taken the last shot!!!

Only a celebrity coach would draw up a sour last second play.....for a rookie to shoot (thats twice)

Watching the rental Knicks being lead by a BUM headcoach is just to sorry to watch for 48 minutes.

With 6 seconds left and down by two-points the knick line-up should've been Duhon, Toney.D, Chandler, Harrington, and Lee.
    I dont care how bad Duhon been playing he is this teams point and Douglas veteran tutor.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I dont care how bad Duhon been playing he is this teams point and Douglas veteran tutor.
    Then you don't care about the Knicks.
    Jamison Brewer/Moochie Norris > Chris Duhon.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Then you don't care about the Knicks.
    Jamison Brewer/Moochie Norris > Chris Duhon.
    Yo, at this moment, kiyaman > duhon

All I gotta say is that we were down 2 points with less than a minute to go, and harrington shoots a motha****in three!?! Great gameplan d'antoni. *******.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Only a celebrity coach would draw up a sour last second play.....for a rookie to shoot (thats twice)

Watching the rental Knicks being lead by a BUM headcoach is just to sorry to watch for 48 minutes.

With 6 seconds left and down by two-points the knick line-up should've been Duhon, Toney.D, Chandler, Harrington, and Lee.
    I have lost all faith in knicksonline after your idiotic assumptions. (NOT KIYA PERSONALLY. EVERYONE. IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE) Yes.. idiotic.. Obviously they are not building for this year. They are trying to win with what they have. If by 2011 we haven't had a winning season then you can criticize the coach, but after bringing in 2 hall of fame coaches and a well-established coach (D'Antoni) and wanting all three out I question NY fans' judgment. It is the same people who wanted A-Rod out that want D'Antoni out I'm guessing. The stereotype for a NY fan is 99% correct.

A coaches ability to coach cannot be judged by their success in the first couple of years with that team. To prove that point I bring in mr. Gregg Popovich.

<table class="statsHeader" width="500" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGSectionTitleStatsGrid" width="738">Career Averages
    </td> <td width="2"></td> </tr></tbody></table> <table class="playerStatTable coachAvg" width="500" border="1" bordercolor="#cccccc" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="title"> <td class="year" colspan="2"> </td> <td class="team" colspan="3">REGULAR SEASON</td> <td class="team" colspan="3">POST SEASON</td> </tr> <tr class="title"> <td> YEAR</td> <td>TEAM</td> <td>WINS</td> <td>LOSSES</td> <td>PCT</td> <td>WINS</td> <td>LOSSES</td> <td>PCT</td> </tr> <!-- size is : 14 --><!-- the tempC = --> <!-- n 14 San Antonio : 2009 - 2009 --> <!-- y= 0 1996 San Antonio --> <tr class=""> <td> 1996-97</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">17</td> <td align="right">47</td> <td align="right">.266</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">.000</td> </tr> <!-- y= 1 1997 San Antonio --> <tr class="odd"> <td> 1997-98</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">56</td> <td align="right">26</td> <td align="right">.683</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">5</td> <td align="right">.444</td> </tr> <!-- y= 2 1998 San Antonio --> <tr class=""> <td> 1998-99</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">37</td> <td align="right">13</td> <td align="right">.740</td> <td align="right">15</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">.882</td> </tr> <!-- y= 3 1999 San Antonio --> <tr class="odd"> <td> 1999-00</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">53</td> <td align="right">29</td> <td align="right">.646</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td align="right">.250</td> </tr> <!-- y= 4 2000 San Antonio --> <tr class=""> <td> 2000-01</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">58</td> <td align="right">24</td> <td align="right">.707</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td align="right">.538</td> </tr> <!-- y= 5 2001 San Antonio --> <tr class="odd"> <td> 2001-02</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">58</td> <td align="right">24</td> <td align="right">.707</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td align="right">.400</td> </tr> <!-- y= 6 2002 San Antonio --> <tr class=""> <td> 2002-03</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">60</td> <td align="right">22</td> <td align="right">.732</td> <td align="right">16</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">.667</td> </tr> <!-- y= 7 2003 San Antonio --> <tr class="odd"> <td> 2003-04</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">57</td> <td align="right">25</td> <td align="right">.695</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">.600</td> </tr> <!-- y= 8 2004 San Antonio --> <tr class=""> <td> 2004-05</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">59</td> <td align="right">23</td> <td align="right">.720</td> <td align="right">16</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td align="right">.696</td> </tr> <!-- y= 9 2005 San Antonio --> <tr class="odd"> <td> 2005-06</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">63</td> <td align="right">19</td> <td align="right">.768</td> <td align="right">7</td> <td align="right">6</td> <td align="right">.538</td> </tr> <!-- y= 10 2006 San Antonio --> <tr class=""> <td> 2006-07</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">58</td> <td align="right">24</td> <td align="right">.707</td> <td align="right">16</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">.800</td> </tr> <!-- y= 11 2007 San Antonio --> <tr class="odd"> <td> 2007-08</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">56</td> <td align="right">26</td> <td align="right">.683</td> <td align="right">9</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">.529</td> </tr> <!-- y= 12 2008 San Antonio --> <tr class=""> <td> 2008-09</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">54</td> <td align="right">28</td> <td align="right">.659</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">.200</td> </tr> <!-- y= 13 2009 San Antonio --> <tr class="odd"> <td> 2009-10</td> <td> San Antonio</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td align="right">.500</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">.000</td> </tr> <tr class="title"> <td> TOTALS</td> <td> </td> <td align="right">689</td> <td align="right">333</td> <td align="right">.674</td> <td align="right">102</td> <td align="right">63</td> <td align="right">.618</td></tr></tbody></table>
    Case. Point.

Default Benching our best is Mike D's fault

Without Toney Douglas we are not even close in this game.

It's becoming a fact that Mike D is benching players that are much better than his original starting lineups have.

Examples...benching Hughes and not giving him any playing time untill he had a break out game with 18 points, a bunch of steals and assists, then he starts him the next game.

Gallinari being benched in the start of the year untill he had a break out game and could not miss and scored 30 points.

Now Toney Douglas who has barely gotten any playing time just comes in and takes over a game and almost wins it for this team while he was sitting on the bench all year.

Hughes, Gallinari, and Douglas have been over looked by Mike D...I now know that Mike D does not know how to scout players or spot real talent if he benches his talent until they have to prove themselves in an almost unimaginable first performance.

Watch people, Darko won't get any playing time until he has some break out game, blocks a bunch of shots, scores over 15 to 20 points and get some rebounds in one game then you will see Mike D start him instead of not playing him at all.

Mike D seems like he is poor at scouting talent and has his favorite players until the under dogs prove him wrong which has happened too much this year.

I'm happy for Hughes, Gallinari, Douglas and possibly Darko but it's sad to see Mike D proving to not know what he is doing.

Default Start Kirk Douglas

Great game for TD, the kid was on fire and deserved to run final play... very tough loss for him.
    -Duhon looked good cheering on bench, where he belongs; his matador D and weak character doth NOT a starting PG make. Douglas is the future, Duhon is not; this season will be a total bust with Duhon running the team. Start Douglas over Duhon!
    -Once again, Jefferies getting way too many minutes, he needs to concentrate on playing D, taking charges, and NOT being an offensive presence, he's an out-of-control geek with the ball.
    More Gallo, Less Jefferies! More Darko, More Hill!
    -Hughes' defensive game and offensive distribution has been a surprise, but he has little fire, nothing close to a Sprewell. He was playing a great 4Q with Douglas, until he felt the need to take over the game, go 1-on-1, and blow the comeback momentum. Stop the bricks and the 1-on-1 Hughes!
    -Speaking of 1-on-1 and bricks, WTF is up with Harrington? A bruised psyche from being benched? Drive, Al, Drive! same with Will the Brick Chandler... DRIVE, young Will! Drive!

Another fall behind, come from behind loss... I blame Damntoni for the way he's juggling the lineup and NOT having set plays on offense or defense. Another No-D'Antoni loss.

Douglas/Duhon
    Hughes/N8
    Chandler/Jefferies/Hill
    Harrington/Gallo
    Lee/Darko

Utah can smell the draft pick...

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Great game for TD, the kid was on fire and deserved to run final play... very tough loss for him.
    -Duhon looked good cheering on bench, where he belongs; his matador D and weak character doth NOT a starting PG make. Douglas is the future, Duhon is not; this season will be a total bust with Duhon running the team. Start Douglas over Duhon!
    -Once again, Jefferies getting way too many minutes, he needs to concentrate on playing D, taking charges, and NOT being an offensive presence, he's an out-of-control geek with the ball.
    More Gallo, Less Jefferies! More Darko, More Hill!
    -Hughes' defensive game and offensive distribution has been a surprise, but he has little fire, nothing close to a Sprewell. He was playing a great 4Q with Douglas, until he felt the need to take over the game, go 1-on-1, and blow the comeback momentum. Stop the bricks and the 1-on-1 Hughes!
    -Speaking of 1-on-1 and bricks, WTF is up with Harrington? A bruised psyche from being benched? Drive, Al, Drive! same with Will the Brick Chandler... DRIVE, young Will! Drive!

Another fall behind, come from behind loss... I blame Damntoni for the way he's juggling the lineup and NOT having set plays on offense or defense. Another No-D'Antoni loss.

Douglas/Duhon
    Hughes/N8
    Chandler/Jefferies/Hill
    Harrington/Gallo
    Lee/Darko

Utah can smell the draft pick...
    hahhhaa see above^^