Jazz V.S. Knicks 11/9/09

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Didn't see a game thread so I figured I would throw one together!:beer::gony:

knicks.gif

V.S.

Jazz-Basketball.gif

Fuc*K it, We might as well win tonight right?....

Toons

is the Bo$$
defense is really good on the perimeter, jazz making good shots in a zone....our zone looks good...douglas is deflecting passes all over...but he made a few risky passes that turned into a turnover or two. we can defintely win this one

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Douglas played excellent! Look I understand the kid was hot... But you cant put the ball in his hand... Glad they fought back... Proud of the effort!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i loved douglas' energy tonight and i agree with him taking the shot he was the hot hand and he did force a little but he was the only one i wanted taking that shot we have no go to guy and everyone else was off he earned his minutes tonight and i would like to see him get 30-35 minutes a game dude is the real deal.....only way he'll develop a killer instinct is if he plays and shoots in those situations till then keep taking them douglas, dude proved himself tonight

the portable man

Benchwarmer
it just gets worse and worse, it makes u think their playing with no incentive, nothing, just players getting paid and getting away clean.

EVERY other team is playing hard and has SOME KIND OF CHEMISTRY, is fun to watch. watching this team is drudgery, THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF ENTERTAINMENT.

hughes dribbles like a retard, duhon is shooting a whopping 25%, i mean THATS NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

on top of that, they run THE SAME TYPE OF PICKS EVERY GODDAMN PLAY. literally EVERYONE is setting picks, from chandler, gallo, lee, etc. EVERY TIME. teams are getting better @ guarding screens and pick & rolls now and the knicks HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO OFF-BALL MOVEMENT.

at this point i would just start douglas, robinson and gallinari and let them develop, but of course this won't happen and the suffering will continue.

STILL I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DANTONI IS GIVING MINUTES TO THESE ONE-DIMENSIONAL PLAYERS???? i think two weeks of gameplay is enough for analytical purposes.

and CHANDLER IS SCUM, in the beginning of the game duhon passes it to him in a fastbreak situation and he IMMEDIATELY shoots it, THE LANE WAS RIGHT THERE

last but not least, harrington has completely BECOME SHIT. he's either very inconsistent or is on something. check this, this guy has lost the dribble, the 3pt, the free throw AND THE DEFENSE....pathetic

props to gallo and lee

the embarassment continues

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
it just gets worse and worse, it makes u think their playing with no incentive, nothing, just players getting paid and getting away clean.

EVERY other team is playing hard and has SOME KIND OF CHEMISTRY, is fun to watch. watching this team is drudgery, THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF ENTERTAINMENT.

hughes dribbles like a retard, duhon is shooting a whopping 25%, i mean THATS NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

on top of that, they run THE SAME TYPE OF PICKS EVERY GODDAMN PLAY. literally EVERYONE is setting picks, from chandler, gallo, lee, etc. EVERY TIME. teams are getting better @ guarding screens and pick & rolls now and the knicks HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO OFF-BALL MOVEMENT.

at this point i would just start douglas, robinson and gallinari and let them develop, but of course this won't happen and the suffering will continue.

STILL I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DANTONI IS GIVING MINUTES TO THESE ONE-DIMENSIONAL PLAYERS???? i think two weeks of gameplay is enough for analytical purposes.

and CHANDLER IS SCUM, in the beginning of the game duhon passes it to him in a fastbreak situation and he IMMEDIATELY shoots it, THE LANE WAS RIGHT THERE

last but not least, harrington has completely BECOME SHIT. he's either very inconsistent or is on something. check this, this guy has lost the dribble, the 3pt, the free throw AND THE DEFENSE....pathetic

props to gallo and lee

the embarassment continues

Nah, The Warriors are worse than we are...

Kiyaman

Legend
A veteran should've taken the last shot!!!

Only a celebrity coach would draw up a sour last second play.....for a rookie to shoot (thats twice)

Watching the rental Knicks being lead by a BUM headcoach is just to sorry to watch for 48 minutes.

With 6 seconds left and down by two-points the knick line-up should've been Duhon, Toney.D, Chandler, Harrington, and Lee.
I dont care how bad Duhon been playing he is this teams point and Douglas veteran tutor.
:peace::peace::peace: