NugetsHoops.com did it!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Portions of the article
Switzer didn't wait for the emergence of Carmelo Anthony to launch his site. The Fairview High School graduate did it in 1995, as the Nuggets were undergoing the steady transition from playoff fixtures under coach Doug Moe to one of the worst teams of all time in the 1997-98 season, when they went 11-71.

Nuggetshoops.com doesn't have the depth of statistics or general information as the team's official site, www.nuggets.com, but Switzer's personal touch makes it worthwhile. His "FanSite Challenge" with other fan-produced NBA team websites is clever, with "bets" resulting in the losing team's website being forced to feature the winners.

So give Nuggetshoops.com a read, and give Switzer and all long-suffering Nuggets fans a hand.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%7E76%7E2091053,00.html

i'm deeply moved ;)

aswitzer

Rookie
We started a movement! I went back and found the original email back in Dec 2003, when I asked you if you wanted to have a little wager between our two sites. You instantly liked the idea.

Hopefully we can get more sites on board next year!

I tried clutchcity.net (Houston Rockets) late in the year, but I never got a response... :(