What Could Have Been/More Disgusting:

iSaYughh

Starter
a) watching E. Curry do a shuttle drill across MSG

b) wishing we had E. Curry playing as a loaded franchise of youngbuck killers put a rape on us

c) watching....every....PG in the draft and FA we shit the bed on play quality minutes and/or light it up

It's been a real pleasure getting to watch Duhon run our point w/ D'Ant as coach!

pg Jennings (could sub him with *multiple* others)/Du-Backup till' N8

sg Hughes/Douglas

pf Lee/Harrington

sf Gallo/Chandler

c Gortat/Darko

just starting to follow nba again, but if i'm not mistaken we could have inked Gortat as an FA to add to the mix, and we'd still be primed to nab at least one monster FA.

who gives a donkeyfck if we had a lil salary. we *need* to win and show promise this year and have good pieces in place. we only need *one* beast to add to our mix, with the above in place. and we could easily add *multiple* beasts if we had a decent, dynamic team to showcase Jeffries/Curry for a trade.

iSaYughh

Starter
I don't buy thst just bc we are NY we can showcase a pitiful franchise exemplified by a donkeydck roster and have it be some lock we got Bron and whomever else we want.

This isn't the MLB; other teams will be offering just as much if not more. And there's a very realistic chance a player like Bron would rather leave his hometown and take the risk to go to a franchise stocked, locked, and loaded to dominate.

Being NY helps. A lot. Which is why it makes even more sense to have assembled a quality squad with a PG this year to give us an *actually* real good chance of getting LeBron.

Gortat -- ya, he wasn't cheap, but it seems like we are in tweener land right now. Even if we got him we could secure any 1 FA. Without "gortat" we STILL need to unload some salary to get MORE than 1 max FA. No, i could be wrong but my impression? But either way I agree he isn't some huge cog and not nearly as vital as having gotten a PG.

thomasv78

Rookie
The guy that wrote the Marbury article must have been a delusional fan or Isiah Thomas.

He points out how Minnesota regressed after losing Marbury. Humm he must have conveniently forgotten how much Phoenix and New Jersey improved after Marbury.

Marbury had impressive stats unfortunately he had no clue how to run a team like a true point.