Nate Robinson = Only Hope for this Season.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
When he comes back, we'll get some wins. Hopefully a couple of winning streaks here and there for us to make bottom playoffs. Nate Robinson is our best player in my opinion, followed by David Lee. If Nate comes back and we still don't win, then I'm just gonna give up on this season. Until then, there's still hope. WE really suck WITHOUT NATE....

robert56

Benchwarmer
With the way this coach is playing these guys we'll need more than Nate. Didn't play Darko 2 games in a row what's up with that?

A Ski

Rookie
Agreed

When he comes back, we'll get some wins. Hopefully a couple of winning streaks here and there for us to make bottom playoffs. Nate Robinson is our best player in my opinion, followed by David Lee. If Nate comes back and we still don't win, then I'm just gonna give up on this season. Until then, there's still hope. WE really suck WITHOUT NATE....

Yeah I agree, Its been to long and I also think that at this rate we could'nt get a hot-shot CBA player to come to NYC. (SAD) I get alot of Crap being from NYC and living in TX but; at least the Yankees Won it all! Not much to say about the Giants but I think they still can snap out of it. To all my fellow Knicks fans all I can say is at least I am down here and only see it on TV or news papers it got to suck on the front line my brothers .:boohoo:

tiger0330

Legend
agreed, I really don't think Nate can do much to help a struggling team.
I agree also, the 2 positions we need the most help at are PG and C and Douglas looks like he'll help at PG but I don't understand why Darko has not made the rotation at C, I know Darko is a backup but that's what a backup does is play when you need help at a position. Instead Darko has been DNP for the the last couple of games, smh.

Kiyaman

Legend
Dantoni is a SUCKER looking to be FIRED! he lost complete control over the players on this roster once they found out how "clueless" he was.

Nate better not come back and give Dantoni some wins this season.
Especially with Byron Scott available to replace Dantoni in the middle of the season or at the end of this season.

And for those that dont know.....Nate the great Robinson "Energy" wins games...

TunerAddict

Starter
Only thing Nate Robinson ever won was a dick sucking contest, and that shit only happened cause the guy is so short he didn't need to get on his knees.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
The Knicks play so FLAT without Nate. We get buried in the 1st half so quick because Nate's not there to energize the team and get us buckets. Nobody attacks the basket at all and we're just a jump shooting team (even Chandler nowadays). When Nate comes back he'll attack the paint like he usually does. No wonder Chandler isn't pumped up to dunk on people in our games because Nate isn't there to encourage him and do it w/ him. We're missing Nate! Nate comes back = 4 Game winning streak. Watch!

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks play so FLAT without Nate. We get buried in the 1st half so quick because Nate's not there to energize the team and get us buckets. Nobody attacks the basket at all and we're just a jump shooting team (even Chandler nowadays). When Nate comes back he'll attack the paint like he usually does. No wonder Chandler isn't pumped up to dunk on people in our games because Nate isn't there to encourage him and do it w/ him. We're missing Nate! Nate comes back = 4 Game winning streak. Watch!

AGREE 100%

u said it best in this thread
Lets Go Knicks

Blas

Benchwarmer

How is Nate Robinson better then David Lee?

How are we making the playoff's when Nate come back?

We stink with or without Nate. We didn't do anything special last year and we had him. There hasn't been any major roster changes. We have a bunch of players who know most of them won't be a knick next year, so they have nothing to play for.

Even if he does bring energy to our team, it does not mean our losses would have been wins. We got our butts kicked pretty bad in our losses.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
nate will give us a boost, but he wont magically turn us into an 8th seed. we suck horribly without nate, and we'll suck pretty bad with him. the season will be considered a failure if we cant get rid or eitha jeffries or curry, and if gallo doesnt progress as a player

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
nate will give us a boost, but he wont magically turn us into an 8th seed. we suck horribly without nate, and we'll suck pretty bad with him. the season will be considered a failure if we cant get rid or eitha jeffries or curry, and if gallo doesnt progress as a player

You're on point. Nate is good but he's not chris paul. The Knicks should focus on playing with their max effort so that they can improve and develop their skills. Now if only we had a coach that actually cared about improving and developing our players...

Kiyaman

Legend
You're on point. Nate is good but he's not chris paul. The Knicks should focus on playing with their max effort so that they can improve and develop their skills. Now if only we had a coach that actually cared about improving and developing our players...

Byron Scott would make the best coach for players:
Nate, ToneyD, Chandler, Hill, and Lee
Coach Scott would want Herb Williams Fired so he can hire a defensive coach and a bigman coach.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Nate is no hope. He's really part of the problem- just plain too damn short to get around screens. Even a Douglas without the offensive skills of Nate is infinitely better than the Lil Clown

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Jordan Hill = Only Hope For This Season

gallo and jordan hill... and hopefully more minutes for hill seeing how we get blown out all the time. any progression he makes would be a plus. now i dont expect him to become amare stoudemire...but itd sure be nice if he did lol