2K10:What are your settings

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I was just wondering what settings you guys have on 2K10 when it comes to the settings for the fouls.
When I first got ther game I put the sliders onto 50 for all of the fouls, shooting,reach in etc. but I have noticed that putting them on fifty means that hardly any fouls are made. This makes the game a little unrealistic and means that it`s really hard to make any substitutions during the game.

What do you put the sliders onto when it comes to the fouls so that the game is more realistic. I`d love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks.

Paul1355

All Star
I was just wondering what settings you guys have on 2K10 when it comes to the settings for the fouls.
When I first got ther game I put the sliders onto 50 for all of the fouls, shooting,reach in etc. but I have noticed that putting them on fifty means that hardly any fouls are made. This makes the game a little unrealistic and means that it`s really hard to make any substitutions during the game.

What do you put the sliders onto when it comes to the fouls so that the game is more realistic. I`d love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks.
depends on your gameplay difficulty...on all star and above you'll see more fouls and if you always drie to the hoop you should get a lot more calls...I do think there are not nearly as many foul calls in the game that there are in real life. If you want the most realistic...make it on all star and dont touch anything or put it on superstar and move all the sliders down by 5 or so.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Go to NBA Rules:

Charging Foul: 55
Bloking Foul: 55
Reaching Foul: 50
Shooting Foul: 70
Loose Ball Foul: 45

You should be able to shoot 20 free throws per game, as well as the CPU.

Paul1355

All Star
I got some amazing sliders let me know if you want them for a true sim, of course post patch!
give me all your sliders...i need realistic games...lol nothing gets me more pissed off than amazing B.S plays or bad calls on this game.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
GAME PLAY
Difficulty: All Star Level
Quarter Length: 10 Minutes
Fatigue: On
Injuries: On
Clutch Factor: On
Real player FT%: On
Game Speed: 50
FT Difficulty: 50
RULES
Charging: 55
Blocking Foul: 55
Reaching Foul: 50
Shooting Foul: 70
Loose Ball Foul: 45
GAME SLIDERS - OFFENSE (USER/CPU)
Inside Shot: 48 / 48
Close Shot: 48 / 48
Mid Range: 49 / 50
3 Pt: 50 / 50 Layup: 48 / 48
Dunk: 47 / 47
Dunks in traffic: 41 / 43
GAME SLIDERS - DEFENSE

Help Defense Strength: 45 / 45
Steal Success: 45/ 43
GAME SLIDERS - ATTRIBUTES
Quickness: 50 / 50
Vertical: 50 / 50
Strength: 50 / 50
Stamina: 50 / 50
Durability:
50 / 50
Hustle: 45/45
Ball Handling:
50 / 50
Hands: 50 / 50
Dunking Ability: 48 / 50
On Ball Defense: 50 / 50
Stealing: 45/45
Blocking: 0 /35
Off Awareness: 50 / 50
Def Awareness: 50 / 50
Offensive Reb: 50 / 50
Defensive Reb: 50 / 50
Clutch Factor:
50 / 50
Consistency:
50 / 50
Injury Severity: 50 / 50
GAME SLIDERS - TENDENCIES
Inside Shooting: 38/ 45
Close: 40 / 43
Mid Range: 75 / 68
3 PT: 73 / 53
Attack Basket: 45 / 45
Look for Post Players: 47 / 45
Throw alley oops: 43 / 35
Attempt Dunks:
50 / 50
Attempt Putbacks: 40/ 40
Flashy Pass: 48 / 48
Commit Fouls: 85 / 85
Play Passing Lanes:
50 / 50
Go for on ball steals: 50 / 50
Contest Shots: 40 / 40
Back Door Cuts: 32/ 30

Last edited:

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Those are my sliders for NBA 2K10, if you need signature shots changes let me know. For instance I changed Gallinari's shot to Kaman sig shot, Chandler's shot to Alexander, Joe Johnson to J. Bayless. I also made Hughes 6'3 instead of 6'5 and drop his weight to 160 lbs (the guy is pretty thing in real life). I made Nate much more heavier since he looks so thin in the game, I added his weight up to 220 lbs.And of course I made Curry drop 60 lbs in the game and place a headband.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Pictures of Game I played today Knicks @ Pacers!

Attachments

• Curry in the Post.jpg
    Curry in the Post.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Hughes Dives for Ball.jpg
    Hughes Dives for Ball.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Hughes.jpg
    Hughes.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Wow thanks for all the information, I'll use it all.

I thought that you could not edit the player's appearances but only their attributes?

I would like to change up Curry and Hughes.

And last night I changed the gameplay sliders and got alot more realistic fouls so thanks for that.:thumbsup:

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Paul,

Has your game been updated with the patch/game update that fixed most of the bugs the game had when it came out. Man if you haven't connect your console with xbox live or plug a line cable from your system ps3 into your modem to get the patch which is incredible. Also their is jersey code to unlock the Blazers "Rip City", Mavericks New Secondary, Atlanta's New aternate "ATL" Red jerseys, etc.

Paul1355

All Star
Paul,

Has your game been updated with the patch/game update that fixed most of the bugs the game had when it came out. Man if you haven't connect your console with xbox live or plug a line cable from your system ps3 into your modem to get the patch which is incredible. Also their is jersey code to unlock the Blazers "Rip City", Mavericks New Secondary, Atlanta's New aternate "ATL" Red jerseys, etc.
i probably have the update because on my PS3 i run updates all the time on it and have 24/7 internet access.

Ill check out those jerseys.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
The patch is great it`s made such a difference.

Here are my trades as the Knicks for my season so far.

Eddy Curry to the Thunder for Kyle Weaver. Lol !

Jared Jeffries to the Nuggets for JR Smith.

Nate Robinson to the Hawks for Al Horford.

I`m delighted to get rid of Curry and Jeffries.

My starting line up is:

Douglas
JR Smith
Gallinari
Lee
Horford.

What do you guys think of my trades and starting line up. For some fun why not post your trades and starting line ups?