Let Gallinari take 20-25 shots a night

Asimov

Benchwarmer
I'd like to see him take 20-25 shots per game, pad up his stats. That would make this is season watchable

TunerAddict

Starter
Agreed.

We have guys playing 10 fewer minutes and getting just as many shots...

Shit, Duhon nearly took as many as Gallo.

iSaYughh

Starter
100%. Gallo is the lone wolf making this all half-way watchable.

I wouldn't mind us trading Harrington for a pick and then giving Hill more time. We won't be winning games this year; we need to at the very least give quality minutes to the bucks who will be here going forward, and whom the FA class will (hopefully) be teaming up with.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
as of right now, the only reason i watch knicks game is because of gallinari. i watch how he plays on offense and defense. hes got a long way to go on both sides but i like the progress im seeing. hes so much better than last year. when curry gets back in, ill be curious to see how hes doing. last year i watched because i wanted the team to win, after seeing the knicks lose to freakin gstate, i am all but positive that 45 wins this season is a dream that will never come true. sniff sniff.... looks like dwilliams will be a happy jazz next year

tiger0330

Legend
I just don't want him taking most of his shots from the 3pt line. He only took 10 shots tonight but took 6 shots from 3 range. That will work with the Warriors but not with better defensive teams. Defense has been and is still the main problem for the team, the Warriors almost had 5 guys score 20 points or more. It's going to be a long season, our only hope is if when Curry comes back and some how can become a defensive stopper in the middle

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I just don't want him taking most of his shots from the 3pt line. He only took 10 shots tonight but took 6 shots from 3 range. That will work with the Warriors but not with better defensive teams. Defense has been and is still the main problem for the team, the Warriors almost had 5 guys score 20 points or more. It's going to be a long season, our only hope is if when Curry comes back and some how can become a defensive stopper in the middle

did you just put eddy curry and "defensive stopper" in the same sentence? lol dont be fooled bro, he might look slim nd all but the only contribution he could be giving is points. he aint gonna stop anything or anybody. he'll make dlee look like mount mutombo.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
seriously the only people that should demand most of our minutes are Gallo, Douglas and Hill( hasnt played much but has done alot with the limited amount of minutes....D'Antoni play Hill more!)

Paul1355

All Star
I'd like to see him take 20-25 shots per game, pad up his stats. That would make this is season watchable
agreed...i believe he has the best fg% on the team if you minus David Lee's 55% which is all close shots anyways. Gallo missing seems like its uncommon because whenever he throws up a shot people expect him to make it.
He is our best shooter, especially from three point land, so we should use him as our main offensive scorer.

When Curry comes back, expect Gallo to get open more for the three and score more points.

SgtOrange

Benchwarmer
Can somebody tell me why when Gallo has 10 points in the 1st quarter, Duhon refuses to pass him the ball the rest of the game? Holy shit Duhon sucks.

metrocard

Legend
Did anyone expect Gallinari to be this good of a shooter?
He was a 31% 3pt shooter in Italy....amazing, he was drafted on his ability to pass and drive to the basket.

JayJ44

Starter
Did anyone expect Gallinari to be this good of a shooter?
He was a 31% 3pt shooter in Italy....amazing, he was drafted on his ability to pass and drive to the basket.

I remember reading his draftexpress profile, and one of his weaknesses was 3 point shooting. :lol:

SgtOrange

Benchwarmer
I remember reading his draftexpress profile, and one of his weaknesses was 3 point shooting. :lol:

Lol same, but Walsh said the reason they drafted him was in a workout with other draft prospects he shot the lights out and didn't miss a single shot.

that that draft express analysis was based on like 3 years as a teenager. He is stronger, and more confident now than he ever was over seas. He has no hesitation. I love it. Plus he probably could get to the rack more often and didnt have to rely on threes as much as he does now adjusting the NBA game.

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
I totally agree guys. We need to start developing the young guys hardcore, which means giving Gallo more shots and Jordan Hill more playing time. Jordan Hill really sucks right now and looks lost most of the time but the Knicks ain't going no where so we might as well let him play and hopefully toward the end of the season, he will get much better as a result of all that experience. I also agree with iSaYughh. We should try trading any player that will not be in the team's future plans like Al Harrington. I know we probably won't get much for him and we will probably suck even worse without Harrington but we need draft picks even if it's in the late 20s.

TunerAddict

Starter
2e3r5w9.jpg

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I agree Gallo needs to be more aggressive but jacking up more shots isn't the answer. What happens if he gets doubled, then what? The vets can set the tone for the rest of the team. They will make mistakes but they will recover. D'Ano should continue playing D. Lee, Hughes and Gallo. I'd leave Harrington out there for a little longer. Mike needs to pick a guy and tell him this is your team. Put the pressure on and give that guy playing time. Show some ****ing support. All of this line up changing will only cause more inconsistency.

Paul1355

All Star
I agree Gallo needs to be more aggressive but jacking up more shots isn't the answer. What happens if he gets doubled, then what? The vets can set the tone for the rest of the team. They will make mistakes but they will recover. D'Ano should continue playing D. Lee, Hughes and Gallo. I'd leave Harrington out there for a little longer. Mike needs to pick a guy and tell him this is your team. Put the pressure on and give that guy playing time. Show some ****ing support. All of this line up changing will only cause more inconsistency.
no one on the knicks should get double teamed...thats like pitching around Jose Molina if you guys watch baseball.

If anyone doubled Gallo that would be giving the Knicks the ball game. The Knicks cannot win man to man so you stick one guy on each player on the knicks and they will lose. Because of our poor defense, any team can wipe us out.