Game 3: New York vs New Jersey // April 22

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Tim Thomas will be back ready to take collins' number
Knicks win by 7

kevin

Benchwarmer
Im going to the game Ill post some pictures if i get the chance. Knicks win by 5 TT gets 35 marbury gets 27 sweetney gets 19.

kevin

Benchwarmer
no TT is out I heard a couple days ago that he would play but it looks like he is going to play game 4

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i finally got a chance to see the highlights of this game, marbury left me a very good impression, all those 3 pt shots were great
too bad they're useless rite now :(

Game Recap
NY 78 - NJ 81

Game Highlights

Game Boxscore
[web:ca241c174a]http://scores.nba.com/games/20040422/NJNNYK/boxscore.html[/web:ca241c174a]

WiL8000

Rotation player
The Knicks played pretty well, what killed it for them is free-throws, and suckers like Shandon Anderson with 0 points.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
a few things... kittles does not deserve to get 8 boards... wtf??
also, only their first four players scored. in the other game, rogers had some points. this time it was literally their big 4.

sweetney w 19?? hope so and 12 boards to match
he should start over kt, even though kt had a double double last nite. yd sweets only play 8 min???

marbury had an awful shooting night
penny put up a nice line... 18 6 6 and 6 tos!!!

refs killed us in game 2, the league issued a statement about it before the game...hmmmm

o i was at the first nix-cavs game.. where should i post the pix? and do i need a server?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
if you don't have a place to host your pics, send me an email, and include them. i'll take care of the rest. if you do have one, that allows remote linking, then start a new topic