Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We drafted Jordan Hill over this man

Originally Posted by metrocard
    The thing with Hill that upsets me is his whole demeanor and the way he carries himself.

I hate to judge people because I would hate it if someone judge me like that too, but as a professional, you gotta carry yourself better.

Hill just doesn't look interested in dominanting, just doing enough to get it in...if that makes sense.

I mean this is a 6"11 guy who can run the floor, has a jumpshot, skills and can rebound at a high rate.

Just his whole mental aproach to the game is mad noticeable.
    You're upset because he is humble and realizes he is playing in a jammed frontcourt? In every interview that's all I've seen of his "approach to the game", he realizes he needs to learn before he gets minutes.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by SgtOrange
    You're upset because he is humble and realizes he is playing in a jammed frontcourt? In every interview that's all I've seen of his "approach to the game", he realizes he needs to learn before he gets minutes.
    He doesnt seem like he wants IT, though.

12th man

Originally Posted by jpz17
    ty lawson is a nc bum. 1. Go duke 2. Toney douglas is better
    lol.........

12th man

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    and bout the post, i agree lawson is the better passing, but you make it seem like jennings and lawson are equal in scoring. thats where i got to disagree, i believe jennings will be the best pure scorer outta this draft. not saying lawson cant score i just believe jennings is better at that. jennings is also more flashy, but flashy doesnt always produce more wins. i like what lawson brings to the table, but ive seen more from jennings personally and i jst think hes gonna be starbury like(more speed, less strength) so i like him as a better prospect.
    lol........

12th man

Originally Posted by metrocard
    lol...."stress free", seriously?

Lawson is a NCAA Champion and a proven leader, he could play with stress or without.

And coming off the bench, theres no room for error. You have to impress the team as a rookie. I don't know how being a NBA rookie, esecpailly a PG is "stress free", especially when the standard is Chauncey Billups. When your a starter, your job and position is already SET, you could make errors but the coach is still going to stick with you, look at D'Antoni and Duhon for example.

Lawson is going to be a top 5 PG in the NBA, mark my words...I wanted Rubio, if not Rubio, then Lawson.

I was telling people we had to draft Lawson at 8, and people said it was too high.

SMH.

12th man

Originally Posted by Arod2k9
    And oh yea I'll still draft Hill over Lawson any day because coming into the draft we lacked size/defense and Hill provides that.