Allen Iverson + Stephon Marbury = 2010 KNICKS Backcourt

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I was not comparing Francis' NBA career to Iverson's.The point I was trying to make was that having Iverson and Marbury on the same team would be like trying to mix oil with water just like what Isiah Thomas tried to do with Marbury and Francis a few seasons ago.Although both of them are very talented players neither Iverson or Marbury have been able to win with another superstar playing along side them throughout their 13 year careers.What makes you think that if both of them come to the Knicks they will learn how to play next to each other in just a couple of months?

What makes you think that D'antoni will be fired soon? Do you think that Walsh is going to fire a guy that gives the Knick organization a good chance at attracting future free agents? And if the Knicks were to get Marbury and Iverson and were to fire D'antoni could you name a replacement coach that would keep Iverson and Marbury's egos in check and at the same time make the Knicks a playoff team?

I think that every Knick fan should move on already when it comes to Marbury.I know that he was a personal favorite of many but things weren't meant to be for him and the Knicks.The Marbury and Knick marriage was over since the day that Donnie Walsh was hired as Knick president.Let's just leave Marbury in the past where he belongs along with Isiah Thomas and Scott Layden.

As a Knick fan you should be concerned with Eddy Curry's development.Looking at the smaller picture isn't what we should be doing right now.The Knicks need Curry to have one of the most productive seasons of his career in order for them to trade him and dump his salary.Having Marbury and Iverson playing on the same court as Curry would most likely slow down his game.Could you imagine the Knicks going into next season with Curry and Marbury instead of any of the top 2010 free agents? That would be a sign of this organization having no progression what so ever under Donnie Walsh.Knick management needs to find a way to rebuild this franchise and not repeat the same transgressions of their predecessors.

I would have liked to kept the discussion going but its not worth it now.

NO IVERSON = END OF THREAD

FUKK DOLAN + FUKK D'ANTONI

johnstarky

Rotation player
I would have liked to kept the discussion going but its not worth it now.

NO IVERSON = END OF THREAD

FUKK DOLAN + FUKK D'ANTONI

No problem.I never saw Iverson coming to the Knicks even though he could of helped them for the short term.