Walsh will reach Isiah status if he doesnt obtain Tracey McGrady

Toons

is the Bo$$
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/62903/20091120/report_mcgrady_upset_with_rockets/

Houston needs a center with size since Yao is out for the season. Curry is that guy with all the potentional and doesn't even need to play defense(he can't if he tried) because Houston's frontcourt is so strong defensively.

Check this trade out

http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=5292498

Knicks send

Nate Robinson
Wilson Chandler
Jared Jefferies
David Lee
Eddy Curry

Rockets send
Tracey McGrady
Chase Budinger
Brian Cook
2010 1st round pick
2011 2nd round pick

Rockets
PG - Brooks/Lowry/Robertson
SG - Ariza/Taylor
SF - Battier/Chandler
PF - Lee/Landry/Hayes
C - Scola/Curry/Anderson

Why for Houston? They get 4 productive young players in Curry, Chandler, Robertson, and Lee...instantly boosting their offense and balancing out their team...increases more depth since Houston is a very injury prone team.

Knicks
PG - Duhon/Douglas
SG - Hughes/Budginer
SF - McGrady/Harrington
PF - Gallinari/Cook
C - Hill/Milicic

Why for Knicks?
They drop all of the players Isiah has touched, breaking the Knicks free of the Isiah Thomas curse and opening the door for the Knicks to enter the promise land of success.

Drop two ugly contracts in Curry/Jefferies, get rid of overrated talent like Robinson, Lee, Curry.

In return, get a superstar talent, and underrated sharpshooting rookie in Budinger, and add a legit 3pt shooter in Cook

In 2010-11 you add Amare + Lebron, draft a pg in 2010 Draft (Kemba Walker)

2010-11 Knicks
PG - Walker/Douglas/Duhon
SG - James/Budinger
SF - McGrady/Harrington
PF - Gallinari/Cook
C - Hill/Milicic

IONO, just an idea.

yao ming is not out for ever. he is not dead. he is out for the season. wtf does h-town need curry 4? not like they making a playoff push this year, and even if they do, first round knock out. first round pick? the year ming is out? lmao you really think guys in houstin are stupid. rade lee and chandler?? we have the best supporting cast in the nba....just no star player. lebron, bosh, amare etc. will need a david lee (better verajao) a chandler (better west) a n8 (he wont be immature forever). look at channing frye (who currently lead the nba in 3's made i think) look at ariza....look what happens when u trade youth.
the only logic is that h-ton will have money to compete in the 2011 fa sweepstakes.
trade is a fail
wishful thinking tho.

wooooow i just saw this, 2 draft picks??? a fist rounder??? hahahahhahah

chase will be a good player....thats y htown picked him...hes not going anywhere.

**** mac...lazy *****....***** aint bin shit from toronto

Toons

is the Bo$$
its reported that okafor is on the blocks....
lee and jeff for okafor and a 1st round pick.

hornets will have a shitty 1sr rounder, they might be willing for talks.

Torp

Benchwarmer
I think this is a genius trade if they go for it. They got a combination of the youngster in Chandler, nate and lee in the prime of their career, and two veterans. Then they just give up an expiring mcgrady that they don't apparently even want.

ANU

Starter
tracy is a bum.he wouldn't be any different than harrington in my opinion.but if we get rid of eddy or jj, im all for it.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I believe Mobley's contract doesen't become null or void but it loses value with each game it passes because it save a team that get it now more money than it will save them in february lets say.

In our eyes is a wasted asset but for fkin dolan is actualy a big saving. His contract is 9.5 mill but insurance pay 80% so that's 7.6 mill savings plus after a year from the date a player retires for medical conditions the team that employs him (only) can get his salary off that year cap which means another 9.5 mill in luxury tax savings for Dolan.

That's about 17.1 mill in savings for Dolan so I don't think will see Mobley's contract go anywhere.

Insurance covering 80% of Mobley's contract ends at the end of the month. So his contract loses almost all of its value next week.

Donnie better make use of it now or else it will become a wasted asset.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Insurance covering 80% of Mobley's contract ends at the end of the month. So his contract loses almost all of its value next week.

Donnie better make use of it now or else it will become a wasted asset.

The insurance coverage is for the whole duration of his contract.

What happend at the end of this month is that he can not be taken off the cap by the team that gets him(thus not saving them luxury tax if they are over).

After 1 year of medical retirment only the Knicks can apply for cap relief and take his contract of the cap. Read my post better.

That's why his contract lose value after this month. It becomes like any other expiring.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
If we can trade Curry for McGrady DO IT! DO IT!!!

But I wouldn't put much stock in this internet rumor, poor excuse for Journalism. I don't think Mobley's contract can be traded. Not certain but I don't think it can.

Second issue, trading Lee should not be an option unless we want to throw away yet another season. The advantage to the Knicks is fairly obvious. Gallo, McGrady and Hughes make a hell of a scoring threat. But what are the advantages for Houston? They get rid of McGrady to take on more salary? The bogus trade gives the Rockets two wasted salaries. Curry isn't that much of a bonus. Hell half of you don't even want him to even try. If you've all written him off why would Houston want him?

The earliest we'd be able to move the Curry contract would be this summer when the contract is actually expiring, or at the very, very earliest when (if) Curry becomes a productive contributor to the team.