Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name The Number One Thing That Angers You Most About The State Of The Team

Default Name The Number One Thing That Angers You Most About The State Of The Team

For me....Duhon playing at all.

Ditto

How quickly I've grown to despise Duhon.

The lack of leadership on the floor.

Duhon-why does Mike D have a hardon for this guy?

Poor defense, we have a few players that are defensive players and the coach is not playing them. Darko should be playing just for his defense

No edge... These guys don't come out every night thinking they're going to win and so they accept losing.

Our management is killing me right now at the very moment, not playing Hill & Douglas consistently over Jeffries and Duhon. Enough is enough get rid of those two and that's the only way we could sacrifice the losing by younger players getting experience. They don't get Iverson because he could of disrupted the development of the team, but how about Harrington & Hughes ****ing shooting everytime they touch the ball. For Gallinari I could only imagine him knowing damn well he won't touch the ball once in their hands. Our management doesn't even know what direction we are going and is very frustrating as a fan.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Our Management & Coach are not on the same page and are clueless of the team needs, and as much as I wanted Crawful, Q.Rich, and Zach traded in the 2008 offseason.....last season Zach 20-10 stat worked well with ending contract Marbury slashing to the hoop to make us a playoff team in the Eastern Conference. We may not have been a winning playoff team but we would've been one of the top teams to trade with when all blame would've been put on Isiah Thomas attitude and favoriticism to his pet-players.

And its hard to change manager & coach and expect a winning team when both always want to make drastic changes. This is why I wanted Kiki Vandeweigh & Rick Carlisle whom has always accepted what was given to them and build winners in slow motion.

Our young guys, Chandler, Douglas, Hill, and Gallo, just aren't that good...You can't build for the future with role players, and with the possible exception of Gallo, that's all we have...

James Dolan

Nothing...it builds character

Two things...

1. Nate Robinson, That whole thing with him shooting at the end of the 3rd quarter at the nets basket was just so childish... I understand their was no time left, but still. How old are you dude? 5? Show some character, you represent the knicks and New York. Not the City of Seattle YMCA.

2. Bill Pitdo... Most annoying guy I've ever seen on a pre and post game show... Almost makes me not want to watch the game... The dude is right up there with Michael Kay as the most annoying man on television... He's a Fat George Costanza..

I could go on and on... But these two were just bugging me at the moment..

Originally Posted by LOIOSH30
    Our young guys, Chandler, Douglas, Hill, and Gallo, just aren't that good...You can't build for the future with role players, and with the possible exception of Gallo, that's all we have...
    You're right about that if you compare them with Thunder's Wesbrook, Durant, Green, Harden which are four terrific young players. However, I do feel that Gallinari and Hill were the best choices we had available at the spot of the draft. We have 6'10 in Gallinari that can do it all and with time should be able to put forth 22 pts, 7 rbs ,4 assist an make others around him better. In Hill we have Horace Grant/Dale Davis in the making. There is no doubt that if we bring in a Lebron or Wade here Hill will benefit the most. He has to get stronger but I feel that Walsh did the right thing in drafting him as we had to get bigger with the draft.

This my dream lineup for the 2010-2011 season:

pg Rubio
    sg Gallinari
    sf Lebron
    pf Hill
    c Milicic

Bench: Anybody that wants to be part of the New York Knicks and take a paycut.

Superstar

The Owner.

This season is already over. You can tell because of contract situations none of the players give a ****. When Nate took the shot on his own basket today it was clear when they zoomed in on D'Antoni and the players, none of hte players respect D'Antoni. IT's not his fault that he lost his team already, it's more the fact that everyone is expiring. That said, hopefully we draft smartly for the future. Somehow i don't believe Walsh when he says Dolan isn't involved in basketball operations.

Also Gallinari angers me with his lack of athletic ability (but i'm more angry because i think he has potential to be great). He's the worst defensive player i've ever seen......hopefully there are excercises to increase explosiveness cuz that is what he needs.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Arod2k9
    You're right about that if you compare them with Thunder's Wesbrook, Durant, Green, Harden which are four terrific young players. However, I do feel that Gallinari and Hill were the best choices we had available at the spot of the draft. We have 6'10 in Gallinari that can do it all and with time should be able to put forth 22 pts, 7 rbs ,4 assist an make others around him better. In Hill we have Horace Grant/Dale Davis in the making. There is no doubt that if we bring in a Lebron or Wade here Hill will benefit the most. He has to get stronger but I feel that Walsh did the right thing in drafting him as we had to get bigger with the draft.

This my dream lineup for the 2010-2011 season:

pg Rubio
    sg Gallinari
    sf Lebron
    pf Hill
    c Milicic

Bench: Anybody that wants to be part of the New York Knicks and take a paycut.
    Lebron would be better at SG than Gallinari.

Gallinari is 6"10 225...not really explosive like Lebron, terrible match up.