CURRY CLAIMS "matter of time before I dominate"

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
curry is hurt again? **** this,we have played terrible w.o him(dont kno why, he hasnt put many points up). we need to showcase him or turn him into a legit threat.

hoop115

Benchwarmer
c'mon donnie...work your magic. TMac is no longer with the Rockets. Houston has indicated that they will take back longer term contracts to just get rid of him.

Curry ($10.5MM) + Jeffries ($6.5MM) + Nate ($4MM) = TMac ($23MM) + cash.

TMac comes off the books next year and will free up enough cash to offer 2 FA's max contracts...

ANU

Starter
c'mon donnie...work your magic. TMac is no longer with the Rockets. Houston has indicated that they will take back longer term contracts to just get rid of him.

TMac comes off the books next year and will free up enough cash to offer 2 FA's max contracts...
if that happens, donnie deserves a ****ing parade.i doubt it happens though.

smokes

Huge Member

Yeah they will take back longer term contracts but not longer term contracts of awful players that are basically in the same injury ridden state. McGrady's 23 million expiring is one of the most valuable contracts in the league and to give it to us for trash is never going to happen.

paris401

Starter
2 free agent contracts+ our 4 signed players equals little $$$ left for the other 6 or 7 players we need to sign..

its going to be a wild off-season...

iSaYughh

Starter
The only way Curry goes is if we were to sweetin the pot with like Lee. And even then...we can't be afraid to include Harrington in any of these deals. I could see the Rockets not minding having Jeffries on their squad, though -- Jeffries + N8.

What kind of a bum is Curry...biggest cancer in NBA, and maybe sports history....if that scrub was even logging minutes we could probably pawn him off to the Rockets at this point.

Unfortunately, Eddie dominates the value menus @ drive thru windoes. Not NBA basketball courts.

mafra

Legend
The good news:

"The Knicks could open another $2 million in extra cap room in 2010 -- which is crucial -- if Curry agrees to take $9.3 million of the $11.3 million he has left in the final year of his contract. Curry figures to make up the money by signing elsewhere for the veteran's minimum ($1.9M)." (NY POST)

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
wait maybe keeping curry isnt so bad? no i havent caught an isiah-sexual disease, i think we should keep him. he is going to be a major ASSET next year. 11 million in expiring cap next year? Check. lots of teams wanting to get rid of money? Check.

so hopefully by next year we would have signed one or two good free agents, so we would be in "WIN NOW" mode. then we could use curry's contract to get us a good player who a cheap team doesnt want to pay for. i can endure watching that fatass ride the pine for another year if his contract will help lead us to someone really good.

Torp

Benchwarmer
I wish eddy would dominate, sadly its not happening.

But regardless of his skill, Curry is still a force that needs to be double teamed, and that double team will give us a nice open 3. Curry just has to be told that when he gets the ball, keep his eyes open because every single time we played him, the ball got stolen from his blind side double team. But that means someone is open. I think he can be effective on this team, but coach D needs to actually coach and find out how he can help us.

Knickerbocker201

Benchwarmer
what the hell is he going to dominate? Maybe a buffet line.. Him and Duhon have to be one of the worst players in the NBA.... Hands Down..