CURRY CLAIMS "matter of time before I dominate"

Scipio

Benchwarmer
sure it is.... he is a fat-fuk... he is getting paid 10m this year, to play ball, not to sit at a booth in mickey d's , eating big mac's... he did not create all the $hit around him, but i ain't giving him a pass on his weight... and his lack of effort..

So damn stupid

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
All of the Curry stuff is just. It's not like there are all that many bright spots for the Knicks this season. Curry getting back to where he should be after personal trials beyond belief is a good story.

Metro I really don't get why you hate the guy so much while you make excuse after excuse for Marbury. There's enough of Marbury's semen in your stomach to birth a nation. Hell you spent the last three seasons defending his incompetence. There's plenty of fault to go around, so we can keep looking backward or start looking forward.

Best case scenario is we trade Curry for an expiring contract or a player of some kind of value. But not recognizing effort is stupid.

metrocard

Legend
All of the Curry stuff is just. It's not like there are all that many bright spots for the Knicks this season. Curry getting back to where he should be after personal trials beyond belief is a good story.

Metro I really don't get why you hate the guy so much while you make excuse after excuse for Marbury. There's enough of Marbury's semen in your stomach to birth a nation. Hell you spent the last three seasons defending his incompetence. There's plenty of fault to go around, so we can keep looking backward or start looking forward.

Best case scenario is we trade Curry for an expiring contract or a player of some kind of value. But not recognizing effort is stupid.

Marbury led the Knicks to the playoffs, and came conditioned and ready to play every season....Marbury is the most productive PG since Clyde Frazier, and 2nd best PG in Knicks history....honestly, if it wasn't for Dolan's lame regime, Marbury's number could of been retired.

Curry led to the loss of Joakim Noah, LeMarcus Aldrige, and many other first rounders, and a draft pick(isn't the 2010 pick from the Curry deal??)
Curry is one of the worst centers in Knicks history, worst defensively...passing...turnovers...fouls...just terrible.
A lazy player with no passion or love for the game...doesn't take his job seriously nor his health. An overrated prospect.
His size USELESS....
His strength is his agility.
He's not powerful.
When you're 6"11 and over 300 pounds...you have to utilize your strength.
Curry is MAD FINNESE.

Marbury would destroy Curry one on one.

TunerAddict

Starter
Marbury led the Knicks to the playoffs, and came conditioned and ready to play every season....Marbury is the most productive PG since Clyde Frazier, and 2nd best PG in Knicks history....honestly, if it wasn't for Dolan's lame regime, Marbury's number could of been retired.

Curry led to the loss of Joakim Noah, LeMarcus Aldrige, and many other first rounders, and a draft pick(isn't the 2010 pick from the Curry deal??)
Curry is one of the worst centers in Knicks history, worst defensively...passing...turnovers...fouls...just terrible.
A lazy player with no passion or love for the game...doesn't take his job seriously nor his health. An overrated prospect.
His size USELESS....
He's not powerful.
Curry is MAD FINNESE.

2010 pick is from the Marbury Deal

donchris

Next season, keep waiting

His size USELESS....
He's not powerful.
Curry is MAD FINNESE.

Still defending Marbury? So sad.....
I can't defend Curry. He is clearly an underachieving center. But let's give credit where it's due. The mother of his first child and his youngest kid were murdered. If that shit happened to Marbury you would have shown up to the ****ing funeral wearing a mourning hat with 6 dozen white roses. Cut the guy a break. So he got fat and threw away a season. It's ****ed up but under the circumstances I think it's understandable. Now he has lost weight and is making an effort but that's not good enough. Curry and Lee can be a serious inside tandem if Curry can get it and keep it together.

It seems that D'Antoni is starting to understand that you can't win games when the entire team jacks up shots like there's no tomorrow and no one, aside from Curry and Harrington even make an attempt to get inside. I'm all for trading Curry at this point, but we need someone that can get inside, rebound and block shots as his replacement.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
remembering how many first round picks we've lost, and are about to lose, makes my hatred for isiah thomas grow even more, if thts possible

clumsy

Rotation player
LMAO does that mean D'Antoni is starting to realize he si a coach with a bad innate strategy. I think if we had the Rockets team without Yao and Tracy we could do great with this system....they have pure 3pt shooters at almost every position.

Man I hate Curry haters, he's had some serious problems in the past few years and now he's looking like he's sorting himself out. Screw trading him, i'd like him to stay and post the numbers he had in 2006. Lee and Curry up front has a nice ring to it!!!

JayJ44

Starter
Man I hate Curry haters, he's had some serious problems in the past few years and now he's looking like he's sorting himself out. Screw trading him, i'd like him to stay and post the numbers he had in 2006. Lee and Curry up front has a nice ring to it!!!

Lee and Curry up front has a horrible ring to it. It sounds like the worst defensive front court in the league. Besides the fact that Curry will never start for an NBA team again because he will never be healthy and he is just a bad basketball player. His negatives (defense, passing, rebounding) outweigh his positives (post scoring?).

mafra

Legend
Lee and Curry up front has a horrible ring to it. It sounds like the worst defensive front court in the league. Besides the fact that Curry will never start for an NBA team again because he will never be healthy and he is just a bad basketball player. His negatives (defense, passing, rebounding) outweigh his positives (post scoring?).

At one point last night he had 3 turnovers and 2 points. They should call him the "strip club" b/c he can't hold on to the ball when we dump it to him in the paint.

JayJ44

Starter
At one point last night he had 3 turnovers and 2 points. They should call him the "strip club" b/c he can't hold on to the ball when we dump it to him in the paint.

You bring up another very good point. He is one of the most turnover prone players I have ever seen, considering how little he handles the ball. Didn't he average more turnovers than assists in that 06-07 season?

Red

TYPE-A
Centers are about as rare as a respectable ho! That said; Curry will be showcased and traded by next year period- it's in the cards. My question is... SHOULD We Trade Curry For A Draft Pick or Player (i know you saying it depends on the player- so within reason) and knowing our draft history what do you feel is best?

Paul1355

All Star
Centers are about as rare as a respectable ho! That said; Curry will be showcased and traded by next year period- it's in the cards. My question is... SHOULD We Trade Curry For A Draft Pick or Player (i know you saying it depends on the player- so within reason) and knowing our draft history what do you feel is best?
Who would give up a draft pick for Curry? No one

Odds are we get him for some bum on a one year deal.

mafra

Legend
You bring up another very good point. He is one of the most turnover prone players I have ever seen, considering how little he handles the ball. Didn't he average more turnovers than assists in that 06-07 season?

Not sure, but he was a black hole. The ball never reappeared once it was sent in the blocks. It was either taken from him, or he missed/made the shot.

I can live with the TOs, and even the defense, I just cannot accept the lack of rebounding. That's just a lack of effort (and/or failure to be physical - ie bully your opponent).