Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CURRY CLAIMS "matter of time before I dominate"

Curry hurt again. Questionable for tonight's game. Great. We got 4 games.

Man I hate Curry haters, he's had some serious problems in the past few years and now he's looking like he's sorting himself out. Screw trading him, i'd like him to stay and post the numbers he had in 2006. Lee and Curry up front has a nice ring to it!!!

Originally Posted by SpreeFor3Good!!!
    Man I hate Curry haters, he's had some serious problems in the past few years and now he's looking like he's sorting himself out. Screw trading him, i'd like him to stay and post the numbers he had in 2006. Lee and Curry up front has a nice ring to it!!!
    Lee and Curry up front has a horrible ring to it. It sounds like the worst defensive front court in the league. Besides the fact that Curry will never start for an NBA team again because he will never be healthy and he is just a bad basketball player. His negatives (defense, passing, rebounding) outweigh his positives (post scoring?).

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Lee and Curry up front has a horrible ring to it. It sounds like the worst defensive front court in the league. Besides the fact that Curry will never start for an NBA team again because he will never be healthy and he is just a bad basketball player. His negatives (defense, passing, rebounding) outweigh his positives (post scoring?).
    At one point last night he had 3 turnovers and 2 points. They should call him the "strip club" b/c he can't hold on to the ball when we dump it to him in the paint.

Originally Posted by mafra
    At one point last night he had 3 turnovers and 2 points. They should call him the "strip club" b/c he can't hold on to the ball when we dump it to him in the paint.
    You bring up another very good point. He is one of the most turnover prone players I have ever seen, considering how little he handles the ball. Didn't he average more turnovers than assists in that 06-07 season?

Centers are about as rare as a respectable ho! That said; Curry will be showcased and traded by next year period- it's in the cards. My question is... SHOULD We Trade Curry For A Draft Pick or Player (i know you saying it depends on the player- so within reason) and knowing our draft history what do you feel is best?

Originally Posted by Red
    Centers are about as rare as a respectable ho! That said; Curry will be showcased and traded by next year period- it's in the cards. My question is... SHOULD We Trade Curry For A Draft Pick or Player (i know you saying it depends on the player- so within reason) and knowing our draft history what do you feel is best?
    Who would give up a draft pick for Curry? No one

Odds are we get him for some bum on a one year deal.

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    You bring up another very good point. He is one of the most turnover prone players I have ever seen, considering how little he handles the ball. Didn't he average more turnovers than assists in that 06-07 season?
    Not sure, but he was a black hole. The ball never reappeared once it was sent in the blocks. It was either taken from him, or he missed/made the shot.

I can live with the TOs, and even the defense, I just cannot accept the lack of rebounding. That's just a lack of effort (and/or failure to be physical - ie bully your opponent).

Veteran

Originally Posted by SpreeFor3Good!!!
    Man I hate Curry haters, he's had some serious problems in the past few years and now he's looking like he's sorting himself out.
    u mean like getting 10+ mill a year and showing up 50/60 lbs overweight??? u mean $hit like that?????

CURRY CLAIMS "matter of time before I dominate"

curry is hurt again? **** this,we have played terrible w.o him(dont kno why, he hasnt put many points up). we need to showcase him or turn him into a legit threat.

Smh!!!!!!!!!!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I really hate people who make Curry threads.
    I really do.
    I can't believe you guys.

c'mon donnie...work your magic. TMac is no longer with the Rockets. Houston has indicated that they will take back longer term contracts to just get rid of him.

Curry ($10.5MM) + Jeffries ($6.5MM) + Nate ($4MM) = TMac ($23MM) + cash.

TMac comes off the books next year and will free up enough cash to offer 2 FA's max contracts...

Originally Posted by hoop115
    c'mon donnie...work your magic. TMac is no longer with the Rockets. Houston has indicated that they will take back longer term contracts to just get rid of him.

Curry ($10.5MM) + Jeffries ($6.5MM) + Nate ($4MM) = TMac ($23MM) + cash.

TMac comes off the books next year and will free up enough cash to offer 2 FA's max contracts...
    if that happens, donnie deserves a ****ing parade.i doubt it happens though.