my opinion about the knicks and the future.

ANU

Starter
lol.forced your hand? you're nobody.**** outta here.my post was about how i feel.i don't care if you agree or disagree.should i feel good about our team "buying" a championship? I'm not gonna lie to myself.I won't.you can do that if you want.i personally don't give a **** if you do or don't.

ANU

Starter
all i know is ain't no free agent worth the max coming here.bosh is probably gonna go to chicago or miami.everybody else has it better where they are than they would coming here.they can make more money THERE.and right now, they can win more THERE.

everybody knows what curry and jeffires can do.if someone wants them tell them to come get them.

coach is wasting his time playing them and the rest of veterans.if you really wanna show free agents that you can offer more than nyc, play the young guys to show THEM what kind of players they could be running with.

hill gallo chandler hughes douglas.

everybody else needs to get traded before the break.

ANU

Starter
KOBE:Knicks never had "the man"..

via knicksblog via jonathan abrams.

“It’ll be interesting,” Bryant said after the Lakers beat the Knicks, 100-90, Tuesday. “It’ll be interesting. I know those guys want to sit back and see their options. New York will definitely be one of the options. Whether they go or not, I don’t know.”

Bryant said he believed New York has never had one of the league’s most notable players, like Bryant, James, or Michael Jordan. (Bryant seems to count
Hall of Famers like Walt Frazer, Willis Reed, Dave DeBusschere, Patrick Ewing as role players). They may land a player of Bryant’s caliber next summer. It just won’t be him.

“It’ll make a difference,” Bryant said. “That city has never had that. They’ve never had a flashy or marquee guy. If you look back to the years that they won championships, it’s always been a team effort. They never had a star, so this will be the first time they’ve had one of those guys…”
obviously he sounds like a douche', but i think what he meant was a we've never had go to guy.and that's true.

Red

TYPE-A
What????

lol.forced your hand? you're nobody.**** outta here.my post was about how i feel.i don't care if you agree or disagree.should i feel good about our team "buying" a championship? I'm not gonna lie to myself.I won't.you can do that if you want.i personally don't give a **** if you do or don't.

Wow... if you didn't care about MY OPINION then you should of left it alone. I was offended by your inaccuracies when trying to compare the state of the NYK's to the Yanks- you sounded like a hater imo. But again what is this: "we all know them; patrick, oak, and starks, hell even sprewell. those guys are are "true" knicks. you know, those blue collar/punch you in the mouth types in the vein of reed and debusschere, that played with their heart on their sleeve, all for the glory of this city.to me those guys are true knicks."? *** Correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't Spree and Oak acquired via trade / Fa? And whoever else someone mentioned already? And the kicker is... you won't be happy if the Knicks hire a MSG merc- well my responese to that is, I bet if that were to happen you might feel different, just a hunch. Besides my replies are keeping this thread going. *wink