Thread: Wilson Chandler looking Good

Hybrid View

Veteran

Nyk Logo Wilson Chandler looking Good

With a 3-10 record Wilson Chandler is looking better in the past 3 games.....his decent performance has me thinking he is ready to be traded to a team to be their SF.

Him not playing ball all summer was news to me... He looks as if he is getting some of his explosiveness back... And him playing power forward makes our defense alot better along with Larry...

although Chandler would like to be at his "natural position" SF acting like a (2 year person on the job) veteran-helper for 8 to 18 minutes a game toward "natural" PF rookie Jordan Hill to get rid of the rookie college flaws by letting the rookie bang-bodies in the paint for low post scoring, rebounding, shotblocking, and defending the paint area.
    Then the 1-9 start would be more acceptable as a process of preparing the young-players for the midseason.
    Wilson Chandler offense is 110% better than what he have been showing this season.

Wilson Chandler at the SF position for 30 mpg stats would be 18 pts, 5 rbd, 3 ast, 1 stl, 1blk, 2 to, 4 fouls, with an incredible hustling defensive effort towards oponents PF/SF/SG.
    And these stats are just two-consistant seasons on Chandlers rookie contract, that was noticed in his DNP rookies season.

I been waiting on this Thread:
    The Knicks Starting SF-Wilson Chandler is forced at PF/SG

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Please, don't be desperate.

Chandler should never been drafted.

Which Wilson Chandler have you been watching?

I'm talking about the one that has had only one good game, and even that one wasn't too great...

Late first round pick 21 years old
    To be honest I think he is over achieving.
    We say he should not of been drafted, but I believe he was a late first round steal, he is better right now at 21 than some lottery picks that year.
    If he had better players around him he would average less, but be considered a great role player

hype kills potential and that is whats happening to him

too much talk in the media and from fans.

Im still trying to figure out at one point did wilson chandler come out and say
    " i am an all star"
    for us to bash him constantly.

I think not...

Rudy Fernandez, Aaron Brooks, Arron Afflallo, Carl Landry, Glen Davis, Marc Gasol, and Ramon Sessions were all drafted after Chandler and are arguably better. Meanwhile I see only a few players ahead of him that have been terrible.

chandler is better than alla them besides gasol

Default Chandler has the IQ of a flower...but amazing potential

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    With a 3-10 record Wilson Chandler is looking better in the past 3 games.....his decent performance has me thinking he is ready to be traded to a team to be their SF.

Him not playing ball all summer was news to me... He looks as if he is getting some of his explosiveness back... And him playing power forward makes our defense alot better along with Larry...

although Chandler would like to be at his "natural position" SF acting like a (2 year person on the job) veteran-helper for 8 to 18 minutes a game toward "natural" PF rookie Jordan Hill to get rid of the rookie college flaws by letting the rookie bang-bodies in the paint for low post scoring, rebounding, shotblocking, and defending the paint area.
    Then the 1-9 start would be more acceptable as a process of preparing the young-players for the midseason.
    Wilson Chandler offense is 110% better than what he have been showing this season.

Wilson Chandler at the SF position for 30 mpg stats would be 18 pts, 5 rbd, 3 ast, 1 stl, 1blk, 2 to, 4 fouls, with an incredible hustling defensive effort towards oponents PF/SF/SG.
    And these stats are just two-consistant seasons on Chandlers rookie contract, that was noticed in his DNP rookies season.

I been waiting on this Thread:
    The Knicks Starting SF-Wilson Chandler is forced at PF/SG
    Chandler has all the potential and ability in the world but he has the lowest IQ for a bball player I have seen in a while. He is dumber than Jared Jeffries but has the talent of an allstar.
    Having a low IQ says one thing to me, he is either a bust or will take YEARS to develop a solid game where he knows his shots and how to approach every game.

I HOPE that him not playing well because of surgery is the truth to his lack of shooting but when you jack up shots when you can easily drive to the basket with your size and athleticism then I just see a dumb individual.

Chandler could have played twice as good if he just realized that his game is at the max 15 feet from the basket. He has to stay inside...and then we'll see him contribute more than ever.

Default Players out of position

Along with my first response....Mike D has been playing Chandler and Lee out of position and it is costing us many games.
    How do our blowouts really start?

Getting penetrated on defense, usually from Lee's poor defense and Chandler/Duhon's stupidity.

Start Lee at PF and Chandler off the bench and bring in a shotblocker to start at Center for once!
    My vote is Hill starting at Center. Let him develop and keep playing the "favorites" in Lee and Duhon.

Mike D's possibility because he NEVER plays Darko and needs to play Hill:
    Duhon
    Hughes
    Gallo
    Lee
    Hill

Sixth man: Chandler
    main role players: Nate, Douglas

I want Douglas to start at PG but as long as Mike D has a hard-on for Duhon, Douglas will come off the bench all year.