Knicks vs. Kings

Torp

Benchwarmer
Duhon is just the WORST player I've ever seen. It is beyond me why he gets to play at all.

And we have absolutely no inside presence whatsoever. That is the reason they have all their points. And in general is the way most teams beat us. We need some inside presence very badly. Someone... Anyone... Just put Curry in to piss off everyone, seriously it would be better than the defense we have right now.

Torp

Benchwarmer
And give the freaking ball to gallinari more... In fact, design every play so the main option is a shot from Gallo. at least if we are chucking up our daily routine, let it come from someone who will score half of them.

TunerAddict

Starter
Not a single player is playing well this game...

The two guys scoring efficiently have most likely given up more points on defense.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
chandler and duhon get good minutes :eek:hboy: i dont get it. these guys wouldnt start in my pick up games @ the gym. chandler is a bum with NO MOVES and HORRIBLY INEFFICIENT shot, at least duhon has some kind of shit finesse.

mike breen reiterated dantoni's reason for it, something like "douglas still hasnt ASSUMED a starting role, plus duhon's been working very hard and i still think he's the main guy for the position." what a crock of shit.

shooting 24% after 15 games...slow as shit...HORRIBLE soft defense...very turnover prone.....let me know if i've missed anything.

it's just depressing knowing dantoni GLORIFIES duhon's dishing at like what 5-6 APG's? like it's so hard to make them pick & roll passes. clearly galinari and lee do it just as well.

yet robinson gets blamed for something as small as immaturity off the court when realistically he WILL get guys open shots(harrington was off like usual), without the need of a pick ALL THE TIME unlike duhon, and EVERY shot he takes is a good one.

its amazing because u will see all types of shots from robinson. he drives half the time, takes many mid range shots, good 3's, yet this shit is still happening

I DONT GET IT WHATS SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT HERE AS A COACH?

im convinced these guys are RETARDED. there is NO IMPROVEMENT, no allowing of PLAYER DEVELOPMENT.

freakin hell robinson has been coming off the bench for years, he's one of the most athletic AND skilled guards in the entire game

YET FREAKIN ROOKIES ON OTHER TEAMS GET MORE TIME

OH NO HE'S IMMATURE!!!

BUNCH OF IDIOT HORSEBACKS ON HERE

robinson wouldve been top 5 pg's in league had a NORMAL coach started him YEARS AGO

worst sports fail EVER

PATHETIC

Paul1355

All Star
This team sucks...when is Mike D going to realize our starters suck as a group. Change the starting lineup.

I hope we get worse so that Mike D gets fired.

TunerAddict

Starter
This team sucks...when is Mike D going to realize our starters suck as a group. Change the starting lineup.

No Knick fan would root against the Knicks! Blasphemy!

And if you guys think he is getting fired, you're out of your damn mind.

This is a long term plan and there is no way Walsh or Dolan would fire their co-founder of said plan.

Paul1355

All Star
No Knick fan would root against the Knicks! Blasphemy!

And if you guys think he is getting fired, you're out of your damn mind.

This is a long term plan and there is no way Walsh or Dolan would fire their co-founder of said plan.
Fine i hope we win after we start the rookies, sound better?

I can't stand these substitutions anymore.

we are 3-12...if we go on a 10 game losing streak, I dont know. Mike D will start hearing chants at the Garden to be fired and Donnie might have to make a move. I don't think it ultimately will happen but it can if we get any worse.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
David Lee scored 25 points and still has an overall -5 rating

Also baffling is that for the 13:12 that Larry Hughes was in the game he put up a -21 rating (meaning that the deficit widened by 21 points in favor of the Knicks when Hughes was in the game). That's sad.

Duhon went 1-7 from beyond the arc. He shouldn't be playing.

Hughes' atrocious rating speaks for itself

David Lee had a good offensive game but man he let the Kings' frontcourt curbstomp him.

Gallinari only had nine shots in 29:58. He should probably be taking more shots. Off night for him though, he's a rookie and it happens. Three turnovers is a problem, though.

No minutes for Wilson Chandler? I didn't see most of the game, so I don't know why.

Nate played pretty well, I can't really fault him this game. He still never plays defense, but at least he gave us some semblance of an offensive game.

Al Harrington needs to stop chucking. 2-7 from beyond the arc? 6-19 from the field? That's chucking if I've ever seen it

Toney Douglas had a bad game (then again I'd have a bad game if I only played like 10 minutes every other game), and Jordan Hill didn't really do much but he did have four rebounds and two blocked shots in nine minutes of playing time which is pretty good. One reason why I was happy we drafted Jordan Hill was that the scouting reports indicated him to be a pretty good defender, and it's good to see him blocking some shots which is something that we really lack.

Overall...typical 2009 Knicks.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
The next games we have are againts @ Denver, vs Orlando, vs Phoenix, @ Orl, @ ATL, vs NJ, vs Portland, @ New Orleans.We are currently 3-12, after these eight games we might be 4-19 record. We then have an easier schedule by playing Clippers, Charlotte, NJ and we might get some victories. Damn the Suns have the worst luck by trading that pick years ago, they also lost that Hawks pick which was Top 3 protected in the 2007 draft (Joe Johnson deal). We got to do something we can't hand the Jazz a Top 2 pick in this season's draft, that would be 2 times in 4 years.
Thanks Isiah...:machinegun:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
4-19... damn i just hope we end up winning more than 23 games

05-06-23 wins
06-07-33 wins
07-08-23 wins
08-09-33 wins
09-10-?????

Kiyaman

Legend
Happy Thank Givving Everyone

Happy Thanks Giving Everyone

The Knicks 15th game was to scary to write anything about.
David Stern is probably thinking the Knicks are not a Proffessional Team.

So far coach Frank and coach Dantoni showed to be the worst coaches in the NBA....far worst than Byron Scott.

The most funny part of the Knicks is they have practically all the players whom helped the team win 32 games last season, with only two players added to their rotation (Hughes & Gallo). Go figure......

How many different starting line-ups had we made in 15 games?
How many ending contract veteran players do we have on our roster? in our rotation? and in our starting line-up?
Having the same players as last season.....headed for a 4-20 record says what???

I actually believe the day the Nets FIRE coach Frank will be when the team goes on a win-streak.....remind anyone on how coach Frank got his job...

mafra

Legend
4-19... damn i just hope we end up winning more than 23 games

05-06-23 wins
06-07-33 wins
07-08-23 wins
08-09-33 wins
09-10-?????

This team is going to win about 18-23 games. Let's just face it. It's going to be very difficult to sit back and watch them hand Utah a top five selection.

Then again, we would draft some chump anyway, and Walsh doesn't want to have to pay anyone next year. I think he thinks he can have Lebron, Chandler, Hill, Douglas, Gallo, Curry, Jeffries, Landry, 2 second round picks, and Patrick Ewing Jr as a roster in 2010.

paris401

Starter

So far coach Frank and coach Dantoni showed to be the worst coaches in the NBA....far worst than Byron Scott.

do keep in mind that while the nets sux (really sux), at least frank has em playin some "D"... look at the scores.. they are pretty good in keeping the opp. to under 100.. ofcourse if the opp scores 100, u need to score 101, and their "O" sux's more then ours does...

if 'toni had the knicks playin 1/2 the intensity of the nets, we'd have a few more wins for sure...

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
David Lee scored 25 points and still has an overall -5 rating

Also baffling is that for the 13:12 that Larry Hughes was in the game he put up a -21 rating (meaning that the deficit widened by 21 points in favor of the Knicks when Hughes was in the game). That's sad.

Duhon went 1-7 from beyond the arc. He shouldn't be playing.

Hughes' atrocious rating speaks for itself

David Lee had a good offensive game but man he let the Kings' frontcourt curbstomp him.

Gallinari only had nine shots in 29:58. He should probably be taking more shots. Off night for him though, he's a rookie and it happens. Three turnovers is a problem, though.

No minutes for Wilson Chandler? I didn't see most of the game, so I don't know why.

Nate played pretty well, I can't really fault him this game. He still never plays defense, but at least he gave us some semblance of an offensive game.

Al Harrington needs to stop chucking. 2-7 from beyond the arc? 6-19 from the field? That's chucking if I've ever seen it

Toney Douglas had a bad game (then again I'd have a bad game if I only played like 10 minutes every other game), and Jordan Hill didn't really do much but he did have four rebounds and two blocked shots in nine minutes of playing time which is pretty good. One reason why I was happy we drafted Jordan Hill was that the scouting reports indicated him to be a pretty good defender, and it's good to see him blocking some shots which is something that we really lack.

Overall...typical 2009 Knicks.

Hmmm you say David Lee played great offenisvely but fault his defense.

and

You said Nate played pretty well and you can't fault him even thow he can't play defense but atleast he played a great offensive game.

If you blame one guy when he does something bad in a game THEN let another player slide when he done the same thing.Thats called favortism my friend!!:smokin: