with a 3-10 record, what the **** else is there to do besides dreaming of a trade that can save our season and possibly our future.
Knowing that Phoenix doesnt have the urgency to make a trade and much less one that may help D'Antoni, I couldnt help but wonder if:
(realgm approved)Successful Trade Scenario
Congratulations on a successful trade (DLee cant be traded until Dec 25 and Raja Bell until Jan16th)
Due to Phoenix, Golden State, and New York being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Phoenix, Golden State, and New York had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Trade ID #5300425
Phoenix Incoming Players :
Phoenix Outgoing Players:
Golden State Incoming Players :
Golden State Outgoing Players:
New York Incoming Players:
New York Outgoing Players:
1. Finally would rid us of Curry
2. Chandler, Lee and Hill arent that attractive to 2010 free agents
3. Goran Dragic has mad Steve Nash potential; this guy would be huge running our offense.. .he's my main target in this scenario.
4. JRich would be very attractive for 2010 free agents.
5. Morrow and Bell can be resigned cheap and are better role players than the suckers we have on the bench.
Golden State would rid itself of their two biggest head cases right now and receive a player they want in Amare and in Hill they would have someone comparable to Randolph (in other words, just as sucky)
Phoenix couldnt say no to a deal like this.
We would be small down low (no homo) for the remainder of this season with a lineup of:
But, next year we would be nicely set with Lebron and Bosh if we can sign them:
Ok, now back to reality...