trade dreamin

portega1968

El Cacique
with a 3-10 record, what the **** else is there to do besides dreaming of a trade that can save our season and possibly our future.

Knowing that Phoenix doesnt have the urgency to make a trade and much less one that may help D'Antoni, I couldnt help but wonder if:

(realgm approved)Successful Trade Scenario

Congratulations on a successful trade (DLee cant be traded until Dec 25 and Raja Bell until Jan16th)

Due to Phoenix, Golden State, and New York being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Phoenix, Golden State, and New York had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Trade ID #5300425

Phoenix Incoming Players :

Anthony Randolph
Monta Ellis
Wilson Chandler
David Lee
Eddy Curry

Phoenix Outgoing Players:

Goran Dragic
Jason Richardson
Amare Stoudemire

Golden State Incoming Players :

Amare Stoudemire
Jordan Hill

Golden State Outgoing Players:

Anthony Morrow
Anthony Randolph
Raja Bell
Monta Ellis

New York Incoming Players:

Goran Dragic
Jason Richardson
Anthony Morrow
Raja Bell

New York Outgoing Players:

Wilson Chandler
Jordan Hill
David Lee
Eddy Curry

1. Finally would rid us of Curry
2. Chandler, Lee and Hill arent that attractive to 2010 free agents
3. Goran Dragic has mad Steve Nash potential; this guy would be huge running our offense.. .he's my main target in this scenario.
4. JRich would be very attractive for 2010 free agents.
5. Morrow and Bell can be resigned cheap and are better role players than the suckers we have on the bench.

Golden State would rid itself of their two biggest head cases right now and receive a player they want in Amare and in Hill they would have someone comparable to Randolph (in other words, just as sucky)

Phoenix couldnt say no to a deal like this.

We would be small down low (no homo) for the remainder of this season with a lineup of:

Dragic
JRich
Gallo
Harrington
Darko

But, next year we would be nicely set with Lebron and Bosh if we can sign them:

Dragic
Jrich
Lebron
Gallo
Bosh

Ok, now back to reality...

iSaYughh

Starter
I think the only thing that would make up for the grief this org is putting us through would *be* Kierra Knightly rotating on our meat flutes....

That aside, getting LeBron and trading for Rubio this OS would be swell.

ANU

Starter
i doubt we're getting dragic.dude is going to be a star.he's got the same problem that rudy fernandez does, playing behind a superstar.
i will go as far as say that if he played here he'd explode onto the league.

mafra

Legend
i doubt we're getting dragic.dude is going to be a star.he's got the same problem that rudy fernandez does, playing behind a superstar.
i will go as far as say that if he played here he'd explode onto the league.

We might be able to grab a Fernandez, b/c a team like POR might be forced to make something happen at the trade deadline (to show Roy they are trying to help his cause come playoff time).

Especially with injuries to the french kid and to Outlaw, they may feel the need to make a deal for a LEE or HARRINGTON.

I would say the same with the Suns (for Dragic) but they aint helping D'ant out at all.

The Knicks would be lucky to grab a PG come trade deadline.... It might happen. Then again, maybe we find a way to grab Rubio.

Still, if I were Walsh I would target Fernandez... He's big, can shoot and play defense. NOt sure if he's a true, legit PG... Is he more of a SG? Anyway.... He would work well here.