Knicks/Nuggets

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Honestly though... If someone would have told me that we would have trailed by 5 going into the fourth quarter tonight... I would've been so happy... LETS GO!!!!!!!

mafra

Legend
So glad we didn't sign Iverson. He would only take minutes away from Hill and Douglas. Oh wait, they haven't played... again!

mafra

Legend
I was thinking the same thing, AND WHERE THE **** IS GALLO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

We're told winning doesn't matter... what counts is developing the kids.

Hill and Douglas DNP; Gallo and Chandler doing nothing.

So this is another lose-lose type night right?

iSaYughh

Starter
I just really hope this doesn't come down to us chucking up some gimp 3 before/after allowing yet another inside move to a Nugget....

TunerAddict

Starter
Douglas and Hill not playing is more about the rest of the team playing well though. No reason to take guys playing well out.

mafra

Legend
Douglas and Hill not playing is more about the rest of the team playing well though. No reason to take guys playing well out.

We are 3-12. Douglas and Hill should see action every night (not like Duhon-Jeffries can't sit for 6 minutes).

This is why you sign Iverson and dump Duhon.

iSaYughh

Starter
Gallo is having a bad game every which way, but I'd still like to see him log some quality min down the stretch. Short-term is just that; kid is still our future, and to a good extent, our present. I want him on the court.

mafra

Legend
I thought if there's blood there's a foul? I didn't realize you can deck someone in the face reaching to tip an offensive rebound!

iSaYughh

Starter
Just as I predicted/detested....the game coming essentially down to us chucking up a 3 in crunchtime.

Mafra, is this not sick? Gallo fck D'Ant's wifey during halftime?

mafra

Legend
Just as I predicted/detested....the game coming essentially down to us chucking up a 3 in crunchtime.

Mafra, is this not sick? Gallo fck D'Ant's wifey during halftime?

Just another step backward. Not sure why we can't sign Iverson but Hughes-Duhon-Jeffries can see quality minutes.

How you can justify not playing Gallo in the 4th? NOt even putting Douglas-Hill into the game.

Oh well. At least al got to go one-on-one and take 22 shots.

HEY, can you believe coach actually draws up a play for DUHON to shot a 3 with the game on the line. LOL! That's helps us out in 2010.

Would it hurt to put Gallo in and let his shoot that? Or at least act as a decoy?

3-13. Here comes a 20 win season.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Just another step backward. Not sure why we can't sign Iverson but Hughes-Duhon-Jeffries can see quality minutes.

How you can justify not playing Gallo in the 4th? NOt even putting Douglas-Hill into the game.

Oh well. At least al got to go one-on-one and take 22 shots.

HEY, can you believe coach actually draws up a play for DUHON to shot a 3 with the game on the line. LOL! That's helps us out in 2010.

Would it hurt to put Gallo in and let his shoot that? Or at least act as a decoy?

3-13. Here comes a 20 win season.
Is Gallo Hurt? Did I miss something? Back flaring up? WTF?!?!

mafra

Legend
Is Gallo Hurt? Did I miss something? Back flaring up? WTF?!?!

Who knows. Anything is possible. I still cannot fathom why coach would call a TO and have Duhon chuck a 3. Dude is a waste. Even if Gallo was hurt, he could serve as a decoy.

Then again..... how do you not double Melo on that inbounds? Dude was wide open. Great defense right there.