Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic @ Knicks 6pm

Default Magic @ Knicks 6pm

Didn't see anything so I did this.

Al trauwig said the Magic had a 52-30 when they were actually 59-23. Anyways, hope we win tonight. Things I want to see tonight.

Gallinari can't play scared, it seems he's thinking too much. Get him the ball in the post and play nice and loose.

Harrington pass the damn ball.

Duhon you're not allowed to celebrate after a made basket after going 25 for 160 from the field, lol.

Lets shoot 20 threes instead of 40. That is too much and is ridiculous.

**** Nate Robinson...

LOL it just gets worse and worse

Jason Williams? Are you EFFIN KIDDING ME? He could have been a Knick and Donnie assessed he wasnt good enough

He might not be an all-star but atleast he's TWICE as good as Duhon and atleast a real PG unlike Nate the Clown

Well Gallo is 3/4 as the 5th option...Not too shabby...

Why is Harrington going one on one each team he touches the ball, the guy has no ****ing conscious whatsoever.

At least Duhon seems to be getting his game back.... 11 points, 8 assists, no turnovers so far.

AND, good thing he's playing his A-game against ORL. They could use a PG, and we would love to trade him!

Also good to see Gallo scoring again.

I have no clue how D'ant thinks we can win this game playing Lee on Howard.

WHERE IS DARKO?

Originally Posted by mafra
    At least Duhon seems to be getting his game back.... 11 points, 8 assists, no turnovers so far.

AND, good thing he's playing his A-game against ORL. They could use a PG, and we would love to trade him!

Also good to see Gallo scoring again.

I have no clue how D'ant thinks we can win this game playing Lee on Howard.

WHERE IS DARKO?
    Darko has always played pretty good against Dwight and this stupid coach of ours has him sitting on the end of the bench. We are going to be 4-13 after tonight and 25th defensively.

Fire D'ant!

Veteran

Yeah, I was about to ask - where the hell is Darko?

Darko might not be an amazing player, but you know what, he's the only player we have who has a chance in hell of matching up against Dwight Howard. And we choose not to play him?

Dear Lord I have no idea how the Knicks plan on winning when they throw out David ****ing Lee to guard Dwight Howard

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Yeah, I was about to ask - where the hell is Darko?

Darko might not be an amazing player, but you know what, he's the only player we have who has a chance in hell of matching up against Dwight Howard. And we choose not to play him?

Dear Lord I have no idea how the Knicks plan on winning when they throw out David ****ing Lee to guard Dwight Howard
    And another game where the rookies (Hill, Douglas, Landry) fail to get in the game (yet, somehow, we still loose).

SO this is a double-loss. How does it help the Knicks to lose while getting Hughes, Duhon, Jeffries, Harrington, N8, Lee minutes? Can't we lose with the kids, and at least develop them?

HOw does Gallo who is 4-5 from the 3 get benched for the 4th, but Harrington-Hughes-N8 (0-8 from downtown) get to run around and make a joke of what was once the NYK?

This is a classic exemple of how a coach lost the game. His rotation and subbing led to this loss.

If Gallo plays the 4th, if Hill and Darko get minutes.... If Douglas helps to run Williams ragged (they are thin at PG), we might pull this out in the 4th.

Well it seems that no matter how hot Nate is shooting, he'll always force the defense to be bad enough to let all those points back...

Team defense with him on the floor is just disgusting...

Originally Posted by robert56
    Darko has always played pretty good against Dwight and this stupid coach of ours has him sitting on the end of the bench. We are going to be 4-13 after tonight and 25th defensively.

Fire D'ant!
    Make that 3-14! I'm so mad right now not being able to see the rookies. This is ridiculous, if we gonna lose at least get Hill and Douglas out there. If there is one thing that our coach knows how to do is bring those kids moral down.

At this point Walsh has to jump in and say I brought this people here playing them. The team spent 3 million on just getting that Douglas pick and we aren't even playing him. The less he plays the worst he looks and the more he tries to do in short time. Young players learn by making mistakes and why don't we just send them to the D-League instead? We have an awful coach people...

Originally Posted by Arod2k9
    At this point Walsh has to jump in and say I brought this people here playing them. The team spent 3 million on just getting that Douglas pick and we aren't even playing him. The less he plays the worst he looks and the more he tries to do in short time. Young players learn by making mistakes and why don't we just send them to the D-League instead? We have an awful coach people...
    We're playing HOWARD... how is it possible to sit HILL and DARKO the entire game?

AGAIN- GALLO was our best shooter tonight... did he even play in the 4th quarter?

When do you say it does nothing to help this team playing N8, Duhon & Hughes?

At lwast Harrington has hope to be our 6th man next year; and we're stuck with Jeffries. But nobody wants the other 3 vets, so why bother playing them?

HECK, I would rather see Landry log minutes.

This team wont win 20 games. WALSh-D'ant thought this was a 40 win team. How far off the mark were they? This scares me b/c they obviously have no idea how to evaluate talent. Yikes!

Veteran

It's pretty remarkable to be so bad in so many ways.....I look at the rosters of the rest of the teams vying for John Wall (of which we aren't even included), and I feel nothing but envy.

At the very least, we fcking better ship off some of these donkeys mid-season that keep trotting out onto the floor while our "future" warms the bench.

*if* this....showcasing...works...we clear space, hand the reigns over to the new blood, and position ourselves to *possibly* sign multiple FAs...it would be OK. Huge, huge risk, especially the way we've elected to draft, which appears inexplicable.

Nonetheless, it wouldn't D'Ant to sub with some instinct and play the rotations better *some* of the time in these critical spots to win us some games so we don't disgrace ourselves further in coming draft.