Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fix The Knicks Official Trade Thread Dec 09

Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    My trade wish list "09"

1.Larry Huges and Curry for T-Mac
    2.Nate Robinson, Jordan Hill and our later 2nd RD pick in this years draft for Rudy Fernandez and Steve Blake
    3.Wilson Chandler and whatever (Tony Douglas, future 2nd rounders, cash) for Ricky Rubio's rights.

2009 Knicks..... post trades

Rubio/Blake/Tony Douglas
    T-Mac/Fernandez/Tony Douglas
    Gallo/Harington/Jeffries
    Harington/Jeffries
    Lee/Darko
    Totally agree with number one. I honestly think (hope) it could happen
    Last edited by Crazy⑧s; Dec 09, 2009 at 04:49. Reason: something ****ed up!!!!!????

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    I love the way you act like the man you're not on an internet forum. It's beyond funny how you're a poodle trying to be a pit bull.

Ha ha!!!!!! Don't forget we've seen pictures of you dude. Intimidation is a trade you can't handle. I used to box... Wasn't bad... But I'm not gonna go saying it on an internet forum trying in vein to be something I'm not through a keyboard in my cheap apartment.

So funny that you are so easy to wind up...

I love it...
    You use to box? Sure as hell don't look at it. Everyone here thinks you look like a homo.
    You're the one coming to me...if you're entertain by this, then I pity your life

Anyway...IMO, my trades are the best trades.

http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=5320507

teams involved:nyk-utah-lakers-chicago-orlando

outgoing from nyk-chandler darko hill duhon jeffires harrington 2nd round pick

outgoing from orlando-adonal foyle first round pick

outgoing from lakers-farmar morrison

outgoing from utah-kirilenko knicks 2010 first round pick

outgoing from chicago-james thomas unprotected 2010 first round pick

KNICKS get- j farmar, a morrison, t thomas, j james, a kirilenko a foyle

NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW WELL KIRILENKO IS PLAYING, BUT I THINK HIS CONTRACT(16 MILL FOR 2 YEARS) IS BAD ENOUGH FOR UTAH TO WANT TO GET RID OF HIM, I MAY BE WRONG.

most importantly we get 3 FIRST ROUND PICKS.

WE NEED PICKS because just letting contracts expire and holding out for james won't suffice. I'm pretty sure the minimum players number of players needed on an nba roster is more than 5(with james)

lakers-we swap slightly better crap(jeffries) for crap(farmar morrison) with the lakers and give them a 2nd round pick.jwffires could be a good pick up for a playoff team like the lakers.

bulls-bulls get a go to scorer in harrington now to try and salvage the season.they won't be worried about the draft pick because they can't draft for sh*t anyway.i think they would do this deal right now.

utah-utah jazz get three young guys with potential to be really good "sloan" type players(meaning they have the prospect of being good two-way players) a back up pg even though they have a young one, and cap relief.i think they'd be willing to do this deal now that we're winning some games and will probably sneak into the playoffs if the team remains together for the rest of the season.so before any other deal, this one needs to get done.

magic-nate to magic for a first round pick(obviously its going to be a late pick, i think that's nates value)and adonal foyle(he's not better than gortat, so he'd getting splinters)

lee we can't let walk.but I'm not sure what goes down with him.

what the knicks would look like for the rest of the season:

curry-foyle-j james(lol)
    thomas-gallo
    gallinari morrison
    kirilenko-landry
    douglas-farmar

8 man rotation.

2010 under contract:
    gallo-douglas-kirilenko-curry

around 38 mill with a cap that might end up between 52 and 59 mill.
    room for one max free agent.lets argue the cap falls to 52.he gets a deal starting at 14 mill.i beleive the starting max contract depends on that cap.that means if the cap is 52 a max is 16, and we can offer 14. lebron has mentioned that money won't be an issue where he signs, so I'm pretty sure a few less million dollars would be arguing semantics if he comes to new york, and nike gives him a new contract.

so we'd have gallo douglas, kirilenko, curry.i can see curry's expring getting dealt to the magic for gortat.

aldrich-curry or gortat
    lee-gallo
    gallo-kirilenko-james
    james-kirilenko
    wall or walker douglas

IMAGINE a scenario that adding james, as well as 2 high 1st draft picks, a late first round pick, and a second rounder would give you.

forget about a championship.that's a dynasty.
    <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->

WE'RE ON A WINNING STREAK.OUR NEXT GAME IS TUESDAY.THESE DEALS NEED TO HAPPEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

<!--[endif]-->
    Last edited by ANU; Dec 12, 2009 at 10:53.

12th man

Wall and James play too similar to be on the same team, not enough balls to share, NO HOMO.

having wall and james on the same team is not a bad problem to have.wall would be my preference.

you can draft aldrich and monroe, aldrich and montiajunas, aldrich and johnson, it really doesn't matter where you go with it.bottom line is, with 2 high draft picks, and the prospect of james coming here, you can't go wrong.

if some **** like that happens, they're gonna have to change the logo of the nba from jerry west to the knicks token logo in red white and blue.total domination.i know we'd all ****ing love it.

I gotta hand it to you guys I read all those posts, they are full of good ideas and you guys are doing alot of homework, but the big problem for me is that no matter what we still wind up with a lineup that would not be THAT much more dominant than what we have. Not to mention what other teams are looking at our guys and saying " OH yeah we gotta get that guy"? I agree with any trade that gets us a couple of first round picks, Maybe keep Harrington. At this point anyone that another team is gonna let go aint worth a **** anyway. The only way we are getting Lebron is if HE choose US. We need a Star. Someone to light a fire under the ass of anyone he's playing with. The old knick style is slowly being phased out (scratch and claw defense) and I'll gladly wave bye as long as the future is something bright like a JWall or something else exciting to watch. LIKE THE NUGGETS!!

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You use to box? Sure as hell don't look at it. Everyone here thinks you look like a homo.
    You're the one coming to me...if you're entertain by this, then I pity your life

Anyway...IMO, my trades are the best trades.
    Don't look at what? Retard.

Everyone thinks I look like a homo?..If so, I really do not care... You must admit though, you're not the most stunning or manly specimen yourself..Seriously, you are a silly/grumpy person.

Remember, all I said was that all bar one of your trades (although great for NY) were unlikely and or unrealistic... You didn't have to get so grumpy little man... It's OK.

12th man

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    Don't look at what? Retard.

Everyone thinks I look like a homo?..If so, I really do not care... You must admit though, you're not the most stunning or manly specimen yourself..Seriously, you are a silly/grumpy person.

Remember, all I said was that all bar one of your trades (although great for NY) were unlikely and or unrealistic... You didn't have to get so grumpy little man... It's OK.
    You seem really upset at yourself.
    Relax.
    I never cared or respected your opinion ever, so why would I now?
    Stop reaching and just learn to ignore me, like I did to you.

Originally Posted by ANU
    having wall and james on the same team is not a bad problem to have.wall would be my preference.

you can draft aldrich and monroe, aldrich and montiajunas, aldrich and johnson, it really doesn't matter where you go with it.bottom line is, with 2 high draft picks, and the prospect of james coming here, you can't go wrong.

if some **** like that happens, they're gonna have to change the logo of the nba from jerry west to the knicks token logo in red white and blue.total domination.i know we'd all ****ing love it.
    Monroe is the best player out of that list. He has all the tools to be a star big man in this league. Aldrich is suspect because he doesnt have a great offensive skill set, montiajunas is really a ??? Never seen him play.

I can't even talk about these guys, because we don't have a number one pick.
    Thats CRIMINAL.

aldrich is supposed to be alot like brook lopez.i haven't watched him play that much.montiajunas is supposed to be bargs.right now gallo > bargs.i honestly wouldn't care who we end up with.we just need those picks so badly.
    Last edited by ANU; Dec 13, 2009 at 10:57.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You seem really upset at yourself.
    Relax.
    I never cared or respected your opinion ever, so why would I now?
    Stop reaching and just learn to ignore me, like I did to you.

Monroe is the best player out of that list. He has all the tools to be a star big man in this league. Aldrich is suspect because he doesnt have a great offensive skill set, montiajunas is really a ??? Never seen him play.

I can't even talk about these guys, because we don't have a number one pick.
    Thats CRIMINAL.
    Reaching for what? Get your hand off it. What a crybaby you are. Man up slut.

12th man

??????????????????????

Default new trade idea

Hey guys tell me what you think of this deal

Outgoing Knicks

Jared Jeffries
    Cuttino Mobley
    Nate Robinson

Outgoing Mavs

Shawne Williams
    Matt Carroll

Outgoing Lakers

Adam Morrison
    Jordan Farmar
    Sasha Vujacic

Outgoing Minny

Mark Blount

Knicks Recieve

Shawne Williams
    Adam Morrison
    Jordan Farmar
    Mark Blount

Mavs recieves

Jared Jeffries

Lakers Recieves

Nate Robinson
    Cuttino Mobley (with insurance benifits)
    Matt Carroll

Minny recieves

Sasha Vujacic

Ok so this is quite a complicated trade but let me tell you why this is appealing to all

The knicks, sort of self explanitory, they rid themselves of nate (who has been a problem) and jared's contract, and recieve all expirings. Blount obviously wont help but AMMO is a great shooter and Jordan may be able to provide some backup pg duties. I dont know much about Shawne Williams except he was a major problem in Dallas but he wont be here by the end of the year anyway. Point is, they get expirings for Jared's contract

The Mavs get a proven defender (say what you want about Jared but if he is anything he is a defender) and more importantly, rid themselves of Williams which they have been trying to do for a while. Plus they get rid of Carrolls 4 years, which Cuban may like.

The Lakers, as anyone who has been following them knows, have been trying to get some money relief for a while, and Mobleys contract has the insurance benifits which Buss would certainly like. They recieve Carroll who Jackson may like his outside shooting, and get rid of players who arnt critical for their team anyway. Point is, they save money and are still powerful in the West.

Minny has been trying to build their team like its nba live, so they may like getting Vujacic for a player theyve wanted to get rid of since they got him.

thoughts? I put a lot of effort into this one

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I think the Sixers could do it, because they have little chance to get rid of Brand and his contract. They also could bring in Maggette who would perfectly fit their style of play..and Eddy's contract brings them tons of cap relief in 2011 as his and Dalembert's contract are coming of the books.

...Brand to GS.....Don Nelson ist crazy and desperate enough to do this....

...for the knicks, there's no cap relief on this trade, but it gets us a capable, shot-blocking c/pf-duo

Your thoughts on this?????

I like Biedrins game, but he's always hurt, seems like he never plays...