Shawne Williams
Adam Morrison
Jordan Farmar
Mark Blount

Mavs recieves

Jared Jeffries

Lakers Recieves

Nate Robinson
Cuttino Mobley (with insurance benifits)
Matt Carroll

Minny recieves

Sasha Vujacic

Ok so this is quite a complicated trade but let me tell you why this is appealing to all

The knicks, sort of self explanitory, they rid themselves of nate (who has been a problem) and jared's contract, and recieve all expirings. Blount obviously wont help but AMMO is a great shooter and Jordan may be able to provide some backup pg duties. I dont know much about Shawne Williams except he was a major problem in Dallas but he wont be here by the end of the year anyway. Point is, they get expirings for Jared's contract

The Mavs get a proven defender (say what you want about Jared but if he is anything he is a defender) and more importantly, rid themselves of Williams which they have been trying to do for a while. Plus they get rid of Carrolls 4 years, which Cuban may like.

The Lakers, as anyone who has been following them knows, have been trying to get some money relief for a while, and Mobleys contract has the insurance benifits which Buss would certainly like. They recieve Carroll who Jackson may like his outside shooting, and get rid of players who arnt critical for their team anyway. Point is, they save money and are still powerful in the West.

Minny has been trying to build their team like its nba live, so they may like getting Vujacic for a player theyve wanted to get rid of since they got him.

thoughts? I put a lot of effort into this one :)

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=5330583

I think the Sixers could do it, because they have little chance to get rid of Brand and his contract. They also could bring in Maggette who would perfectly fit their style of play..and Eddy's contract brings them tons of cap relief in 2011 as his and Dalembert's contract are coming of the books.

...Brand to GS.....Don Nelson ist crazy and desperate enough to do this....

...for the knicks, there's no cap relief on this trade, but it gets us a capable, shot-blocking c/pf-duo

Your thoughts on this?????