Official 2009 Christmas Thread

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
It is that time of year again. A time where people die from freak accidents and people spend shitloads of money to purchase insignificant shit...:lol:

Kidding. I actually love this time of year. As I've gotten older, Christmas has become more meaningful for me. I appreciate it more than ever before.

Christmas brings out the best in all of us. It is a time to spend with your loved ones. Its a time where we put our differences aside and come together as one big family...well...not exactly...but close :lol:

Hope everyone has a great Christmas! Remember, it is better to give then to receive. Peace

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
To answer your q, I have no idea. Back when I used to live in NY i never went to see the tree. I know sad huh..

On the whole Christmas thing, I wish I was mad loaded with money, so I can do random acts of kindness like these:

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Great thread! Merry Christmas to all, Happy Holidays, Whatever you celebrate enjoy it! Great time of year...

Whats everyone getting for Xmas?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
To answer your q, I have no idea. Back when I used to live in NY i never went to see the tree. I know sad huh..

On the whole Christmas thing, I wish I was mad loaded with money, so I can do random acts of kindness like these:

Good answer, streets. That was very helpful...

Yo, what's the video about?? Can't see it on the phone.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great thread! Merry Christmas to all, Happy Holidays, Whatever you celebrate enjoy it! Great time of year...

Whats everyone getting for Xmas?

Yea I know its great :)

Word, I forgot about the other cultural/religious holidays.

Happy chanukkah + kwanzaa (spelling on both) + any other holidays as well!!! Enjoy them all!

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Good answer, streets. That was very helpful...

Yo, what's the video about?? Can't see it on the phone.

It's this dude, Mr. Chi City. He's one of those youtube dudes that basically vlogs about his life. And he never shows his face on camera because he doesn't want to be known for doing stuff like this. He makes mad funny videos, one about how keeping your fridge stocked will get you mad women lol. Anyway, he does this thing called "Make A Difference Monday" where he goes and does stuff for less fortunate people. In the one I posted, he goes to this restaurant in a more ghetto district of Chicago and pays for everyone in the place. In other videos he makes Thanksgiving food for the homeless on the streets and stuff like this.

Its mad cool, just wish I was loaded (and had a car lol) so I could do
stuff like that.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Streetdreams, I LOVED that video man... Thank you for sharing... Sadly, I wish there were more people in the world like that... Anyways great video! Added to the rep!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
It's this dude, Mr. Chi City. He's one of those youtube dudes that basically vlogs about his life. And he never shows his face on camera because he doesn't want to be known for doing stuff like this. He makes mad funny videos, one about how keeping your fridge stocked will get you mad women lol. Anyway, he does this thing called "Make A Difference Monday" where he goes and does stuff for less fortunate people. In the one I posted, he goes to this restaurant in a more ghetto district of Chicago and pays for everyone in the place. In other videos he makes Thanksgiving food for the homeless on the streets and stuff like this.

Its mad cool, just wish I was loaded (and had a car lol) so I could do
stuff like that.

Oh, that's cool. Yo, it doesn't take dough to help the less fortunate. I know hospitals are always looking for volunteers. By reading and spending time with sick children you would be helping them out a lot.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
For some strange reason I actually just want to get books for christmas...yea I know, I'm crazy, I'm on drugs, etc, etc...:lol:

I feel like there's nothing better then increasing your knowledge.
Right on bro! Nothing wrong with books... I'm trying to start reading this hardcover Giants book my girl gave me.. Its tough to do with school and finals and shit..

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
For some strange reason I actually just want to get books for christmas...yea I know, I'm crazy, I'm on drugs, etc, etc...:lol:

I feel like there's nothing better then increasing your knowledge.
Nah that's not crazy at all. I'm waiting until the summer to go on a reading binge (school work)...mostly books about politics, history, and maybe some on baseball and beat writers.

p0nder

Starter
hehe yeah i'm a fan of getting books for christmas too.

How's everyone's shopping gone so far? I've had a hell of a time finding stuff for my girlfriend. And the malls are just crazy. I can only imagine how nuts it is in NYC this time of year.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Right on bro! Nothing wrong with books... I'm trying to start reading this hardcover Giants book my girl gave me.. Its tough to do with school and finals and shit..

Thanks, G-fly. I hear ya on that one. Exams and papers take a lot out of you, mostly time and energy. Good luck with finals :thumbsup:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nah that's not crazy at all. I'm waiting until the summer to go on a reading binge (school work)...mostly books about politics, history, and maybe some on baseball and beat writers.

That's cool. Get your knowledge up. Its something no one can take away from you.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
NYC must be nuts at this time of year. I'm completely clueless on what to get my gf..Completely clueless on if I should get the Space Jam Jordans as well lol.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
NYC must be nuts at this time of year. I'm completely clueless on what to get my gf..Completely clueless on if I should get the Space Jam Jordans as well lol.

Yea no doubt, it is. There was a fire at MACY'S in Manhattan this past week. I don't think anybody was hurt though.

Yo, you should go with perfume for your girl. Can't go wrong with that.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Yea no doubt, it is. There was a fire at MACY'S in Manhattan this past week. I don't think anybody was hurt though.

Yo, you should go with perfume for your girl. Can't go wrong with that.

True, but my girl is one of those chicks that has a natural look to her. Like she almost never wears makeup or perfume or anything like that. So she's not craving much materialistic stuff...I might wanna make something for her, idk

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
True, but my girl is one of those chicks that has a natural look to her. Like she almost never wears makeup or perfume or anything like that. So she's not craving much materialistic stuff...I might wanna make something for her, idk

oh ok. but you're missing out. a girl's scent is what makes a guy crave the p*ssy even more. Their fragrance is irresistible.