Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official 2009 Christmas Thread

Smile Official 2009 Christmas Thread

It is that time of year again. A time where people die from freak accidents and people spend ****loads of money to purchase insignificant ****...

Kidding. I actually love this time of year. As I've gotten older, Christmas has become more meaningful for me. I appreciate it more than ever before.

Christmas brings out the best in all of us. It is a time to spend with your loved ones. Its a time where we put our differences aside and come together as one big family...well...not exactly...but close

Hope everyone has a great Christmas! Remember, it is better to give then to receive. Peace

Question for my fellow New Yorkers- when is the best time to go see the tree in rockerfeller???

To answer your q, I have no idea. Back when I used to live in NY i never went to see the tree. I know sad huh..

On the whole Christmas thing, I wish I was mad loaded with money, so I can do random acts of kindness like these:

Great thread! Merry Christmas to all, Happy Holidays, Whatever you celebrate enjoy it! Great time of year...

Whats everyone getting for Xmas?

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    To answer your q, I have no idea. Back when I used to live in NY i never went to see the tree. I know sad huh..

On the whole Christmas thing, I wish I was mad loaded with money, so I can do random acts of kindness like these:
    Good answer, streets. That was very helpful...

Yo, what's the video about?? Can't see it on the phone.

Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    Great thread! Merry Christmas to all, Happy Holidays, Whatever you celebrate enjoy it! Great time of year...

Yea I know its great

Word, I forgot about the other cultural/religious holidays.

Happy chanukkah + kwanzaa (spelling on both) + any other holidays as well!!! Enjoy them all!

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Good answer, streets. That was very helpful...

Yo, what's the video about?? Can't see it on the phone.
    It's this dude, Mr. Chi City. He's one of those youtube dudes that basically vlogs about his life. And he never shows his face on camera because he doesn't want to be known for doing stuff like this. He makes mad funny videos, one about how keeping your fridge stocked will get you mad women lol. Anyway, he does this thing called "Make A Difference Monday" where he goes and does stuff for less fortunate people. In the one I posted, he goes to this restaurant in a more ghetto district of Chicago and pays for everyone in the place. In other videos he makes Thanksgiving food for the homeless on the streets and stuff like this.

Its mad cool, just wish I was loaded (and had a car lol) so I could do
    stuff like that.

Streetdreams, I LOVED that video man... Thank you for sharing... Sadly, I wish there were more people in the world like that... Anyways great video! Added to the rep!

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    It's this dude, Mr. Chi City. He's one of those youtube dudes that basically vlogs about his life. And he never shows his face on camera because he doesn't want to be known for doing stuff like this. He makes mad funny videos, one about how keeping your fridge stocked will get you mad women lol. Anyway, he does this thing called "Make A Difference Monday" where he goes and does stuff for less fortunate people. In the one I posted, he goes to this restaurant in a more ghetto district of Chicago and pays for everyone in the place. In other videos he makes Thanksgiving food for the homeless on the streets and stuff like this.

Its mad cool, just wish I was loaded (and had a car lol) so I could do
    stuff like that.
    Oh, that's cool. Yo, it doesn't take dough to help the less fortunate. I know hospitals are always looking for volunteers. By reading and spending time with sick children you would be helping them out a lot.

For some strange reason I actually just want to get books for christmas...yea I know, I'm crazy, I'm on drugs, etc, etc...

I feel like there's nothing better then increasing your knowledge.

For some strange reason I actually just want to get books for christmas...yea I know, I'm crazy, I'm on drugs, etc, etc...

Right on bro! Nothing wrong with books... I'm trying to start reading this hardcover Giants book my girl gave me.. Its tough to do with school and finals and ****..

Nah that's not crazy at all. I'm waiting until the summer to go on a reading binge (school work)...mostly books about politics, history, and maybe some on baseball and beat writers.

hehe yeah i'm a fan of getting books for christmas too.

How's everyone's shopping gone so far? I've had a hell of a time finding stuff for my girlfriend. And the malls are just crazy. I can only imagine how nuts it is in NYC this time of year.

Right on bro! Nothing wrong with books... I'm trying to start reading this hardcover Giants book my girl gave me.. Its tough to do with school and finals and ****..
    Thanks, G-fly. I hear ya on that one. Exams and papers take a lot out of you, mostly time and energy. Good luck with finals

Originally Posted by TheBig****
    Nah that's not crazy at all. I'm waiting until the summer to go on a reading binge (school work)...mostly books about politics, history, and maybe some on baseball and beat writers.
    That's cool. Get your knowledge up. Its something no one can take away from you.