Suns vs. Knicks

Pricey

Rotation player
and they slowed down lol.

Gallinari is awesome, love the kid.

Larry Hughes is trying to beat Steve Nash's assist record in front of him :D

JayJ44

Starter
Gallo is by far our best player. He should be leading the team in shot attempts. I wish we played like this every night...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Just telling from the boxscore, we are set to have our best offensive performance of the season.

And if we don't blow it, our best defensive performance.

Only allowed 18 points this quarter.

Kiyaman

Legend
Two non defensive coaches in Gentry & Dantoni
End of the first quarter:
Knicks-39
Suns-28

Is that not a JOKE

Halftime Knicks-71 Suns-58
Amare, Frye, and Hill did not play a lick of defense in the 1st half.....Gallo got 20 points LOL, Lee 16, Al 15, and Hughes have 10 ast, all this in the first half of the game.....I cant wait to see what happens in the second half....

Wow! the Knicks best performance this season happen to be against Dantoni's previous team, and his head assistant coach....WOW

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Two non defensive coaches in Gentry & Dantoni
End of the first quarter:
Knicks-39
Suns-28

Is that not a JOKE

Halftime Knicks-71 Suns-58
Amare, Frye, and Hill did not play a lick of defense in the 1st half.....Gallo got 20 points LOL, Lee 16, Al 15, and Hughes have 10 ast, all this in the first half of the game.....I cant wait to see what happens in the second half....

Wow! the Knicks best performance this season happen to be against Dantoni's previous team, and his head assistant coach....WOW

God damn how pessimistic are you?

If you're going to judge the game by one quarter, allow me to do the same.

3rd quarter
Knicks: 29
Suns: 18

Knicks got 4 Blocks in the quarter.

mafra

Legend
WOW.... Gallo 6-12 from 3 (27 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks), Hughes with 11 assists.... As a team, Knicks have 25 assists, 10 steals and 6 blocks.

I must be dreaming. What a game. Shows they have the offense in there somewhere. Bound t happen once every 20 games.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great game tonight. Douglas should play more though. Hughes is the only guard that should get minutes. Duhon doesn't deserve as much.