Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NY KNICKS vs. ORLANDO MAGIC

why in the world does D'antoni think that Lee can cover howard?? we've already played the magic and saw that it would not work, so why not try something different??? I thought we were supposed to be playing through Eddie Curry? Where was he last night when we needed him?

We need the fire back in these players. You can't only come out and compete against the suns because they're your coaches old team. You gotta bring it every night.

But when you play players out of natural positions, you leave mismatches on the floor the other team is going to take advantage of that and it is demoralizing to your players. If d'ant really is a "players coach" he should do DLee a big favor and play him at the 4 instead of leaving him out there to get pushed around by a beast like howard. I would also like to see more help defense from those around the paint. Everyone just gawking as howard puts it down on you is not helping the ****uation.

WAKE UP KNICKS!! YOU NOW KNOW YOU ARE BETTER THEN THIS! GET ON WITH THE SEASON ALREADY!

Superstar

Default Darko

Darko was never known for working hard. He must be dogging it at practice and relaxing on the bench as he deposits his checks and awaits his return to Europe. I cannot imagine any other reason for not playng him at all. He just does not give a damn.

I watched last night's game with Orlando on NBA League Pass. It came with Orlando's announcers. They were high on Gallo but had some negative comments about Hill. Not so much about his abilities, but about his work ethic as evidenced in the pre-game warm-ups. I went to an exhibition game against the Celtics. In the pre-game shoot around, Hill was only shooting the breeze with Herb Williams. Otherwise he did not take a single shot. In fact, i do not think he moved at all.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    Darko was never known for working hard. He must be dogging it at practice and relaxing on the bench as he deposits his checks and awaits his return to Europe. I cannot imagine any other reason for not playng him at all. He just does not give a damn.

I watched last night's game with Orlando on NBA League Pass. It came with Orlando's announcers. They were high on Gallo but had some negative comments about Hill. Not so much about his abilities, but about his work ethic as evidenced in the pre-game warm-ups. I went to an exhibition game against the Celtics. In the pre-game shoot around, Hill was only shooting the breeze with Herb Williams. Otherwise he did not take a single shot. In fact, i do not think he moved at all.
    Any wise coach would've used Darko's 6 fouls on Howard, Curry's 6 fouls on Howard, and Hill's 6 fouls on Howard.

All three bigmen came to play this season, the same as Marbury came to play last season.
    Dantoni DNP on Nate should say something about his character as a Knick coach. I dont care how much Breen & Clyde tried to justify Dantoni's stupid decision-making. Breen & Clyde justified Larry Brown every decision (23 win season).